Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

I would say it could be called a anti-noseroll IE fakie BS pivot.
Since that keeps nose for the creator but allows the language to not get all messed up.

Just think if your rights become your lefts based on your direction or stance.
An how hard it would be to read a map then, or have someone help you park.
It all would depend on how the person telling you to back up is facing.
Then you have to reverse his right to his left since he is facing fakie.
then he says move your wheels right and back up. What direction do you turn?

See how this leads to someone trying to learn a trick and not knowing what the hell to do?

how long do I have to submit a clip…???

the fakieroo half revolution turny bop is going to be impossible to do on the tow truck.

1628030547_1

7 Likes

I think until the evening on this Friday, but if you chose to use your extra week, you get one more I believe.

2 Likes

So I been super busy this last week getting ready for eeb-it and not had any chance to get out on the board. That said I did finish a smaller battery to make things a little easier in the future and I have Friday booked off work so if I get chance expect a late Friday entry from me.

4 Likes

Here is mine. Nothing spectacular but it’s now in my muscle memory.

I think @NullBlox had the tip to really get the arms and shoulders into it and that really helped.

8 Likes

wowee so smooth

2 Likes

Hmm might have to take an L on this one. Heat warning tomorrow, and rain the rest of the week so an extra week wouldn’t help (poor soil drainage). If only I attempted the 180 kickturn while moving last practice!

2 Likes

deffo, I found it much easier once I added the upper body wind up to it.

My leading leg is sore today!

4 Likes

Hopped on the board a couple of times in the garage while organizing stuff… without moving/rolling I can get about 150° after two attempts…. Going to attempt moving tomorrow hopefully

Don’t make your leg worse to avoid a letter, you’ll likely regret it

If I were you I’d save my leg for a non-twist action trick

1 Like

It’s arm! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh lol apparently I’m bad at reading closely today my bad - stay safe! Good luck, 150-180 degrees is the hardest part

For me, the slight throttle pause while twisting helped me finally nail it down

1 Like

Thanks! The extra 30° does seem extra hard, dang trick!

1 Like

You half way through. I‘m positive you can do that till tomorrow evening.

2 Likes

Try it on grass, the resistance on the rear wheels makes it easier to pivot. Otherwise you might need to time your throttle release to stop you rolling too far during the pivot.

Also, lean forward, I know it’s scary in switch. It’s worth practicing stationary, see how much rotation you can get without moving, the more weight you have forward, the less you have to lift.

4 Likes

Finally made it…

Will be on vacation for two weeks, so probably will need to skip the next round or use by bonus. We will see.

15 Likes

Boy got the moves…

5 Likes

Specially watch @NullBlox s video it helped me a lot to get my heavy fukker all around, leaning down and twisting your whole body helps a lot to get over 100° and don’t forget to use your arms

2 Likes

soo smoooth. nice video :facepunch:

2 Likes

The part where you did the fakie bs pivot into 180 ollie was cool

4 Likes