Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Ahahaha nice video bro, really fun to watch

1 Like

Get some pads on, find some grass and give it a go. I personally didn’t expect to be able to do this but I managed it in the end. probably the lowest jump here but still counts :rofl:

As @Andy87 says start with some static jumps, Then the same whilst rolling and slowly get quicker and quicker.

i found it makes it much easier if you find something that is not an issue when you hit it. I used an empty coke can but a coffee cup or some folded card board would be just as good.

Also dont forget you have an extra week if you need it :+1:

8 Likes

Trampa made a great video teaching jumps, I highly recommend watching it. :+1:

4 Likes

Can we turn it in friday? I’ve been gone most of this week and won’t have an opportunity until Friday afternoon.

1 Like

Yeah Friday evening is last call.

3 Likes

Okay well I’ll give it another try after work. Thanks for the advices people :slight_smile:

6 Likes

you got it!

i’m in the same boat, you just gotta send it! but safely, don’t eat shit too early :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Haha poor backpack got bullied

6 Likes

I tried my best :grin: I feel the board is a bit heavy for me atm to execute the really proper ollie technique like the experienced tricksters here. I Guess more legday, a smaller battery or a jump board ehehe. I also tried the small dirt ramp and filmed a part. Was really fun and I even made some airtime, looking forward to more.

12 Likes

That looks really nice!
I see a big progress from your last year riding style :ok_hand: well done!

4 Likes

Do two rights make a wrong? What about 10 ollies and 4.5 falls? I didn’t read the rules, but I’m almost positive you either won or you’re disqualified :crazy_face:

Maybe it’s not too late to enter :thinking:

Videos of @Blise518B and me :grin:

9 Likes

to me, they seem like a flat jumps more than an ollies
good job tho!

Last one was a close call, but I’d say we can let that count.
If somebody does see that different, please speak up.
@Simeon If it’s close to where you live, give it one more try. No water touchy thingy next time :point_up:
And you both officially added.

8 Likes

yeah i know it’s not perfect xD This was the first and only try as we needed to get home.
It’s not super close, I need the big (heavy) 12s6p 30q pack to get there…
Thanks for adding us :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Turns out I’m missing wheel gear bearings…
Can I just get a letter added / upload me ollying over something without electricity?

Well you do have one additional week if necessary

Not sure if that applies to the first trick, but if I can, yes please.

1 Like

Yes you can directly ask for one extra week.
Please keep in mind that you than need to manage 2 tricks in the upcoming 2 weeks window.

@rusins Ollie needs to be done for you till 6.8.

3 Likes

Im with you on this but think we should let it slide.
Id say they are doing dynamic jumps not ollies.
Still since this is for fun and we are not calling for perfection I say its a land!

6 Likes