Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Nice nice

I don’t even know if I have cattle grid within 50 miles of me haha

1 Like

Just found this thread. Can I still join? I might be able to hang in there for a few tricks.

Edit: trying to change the codec

12 Likes

Can you please upload it to youtube or not use the HEVC format, most of us can’t look at it

Edit: @kilow looks like it worked

Nice riding area

7 Likes

Nice entry @kilow :ok_hand:
I did add you to the list.

3 Likes

I think I technically clipped the cat toy :grimacing:

So just in case

19 Likes

Can I still join? No vid yet but this looks lke fun.

1 Like

I’d like to see you try that with mudpluggers… :grin:

2 Likes

Psh, I jumped my 9" 12s9p board one time and felt like I gave birth. No joke, I can still feel the tightness in my abs.

5 Likes

I’m considering making an adapter for my kweld lipo because I don’t feel like wearing my body out jumping a 12s8p…

2 Likes

well. that too…
but I meant stack 4 mudpluggers and jump them…

1 Like

oh snap. can I join… at least for this week?
I realized I had this from a few weeks ago…
this is a 46 lb board.

I promise there is a stick on the ground I am clearing…

7 Likes

all the stragglers getting in :joy:

2 Likes

Tried jumping while moving for a first time. Still don’t feel totally locked in with the bindings yet, need to experiment more with the fitment, and maybe move the L brackets closer together. But I was able to get a tiny bit of air and get over one of those rumble strips! (Sorry about the horrible compression, my brother sent it over via FB and that’s the result)

Then I tried to get a little more distance by bending my knees more, but that nearly ended badly. Gotta work on keeping the board straight when landing, possibly tighten up the bushings as well since the front’s quite loose. Gonna need some more practice for sure!

5 Likes

Fucc YT making my video a short and i can’t change it

first pack learning to ollie! super fun, me likey

4 Likes

I know for real, I’m like stoppp you’re going to make the competition 3x longer haha

There should be a rule that if you don’t submit it strictly by the deadline you automatically get a letter, otherwise this is just going to go on for over a year

Also as the number keeps increasing, 1 week seems more enticing haha

Idk I’m not trying to be harsh, just realistic.

2 Likes

i mean, that’s the game innit? don’t get it by the end of the time imit and get a letter?

Lol I guess you’re right, I was thinking just like if someone couldn’t actually do it, but I guess it is the time limit

If you think about the game it originated from, you get one try (I think) and if you can’t get it, you get a letter

This is more of a learning game it seems, so it’s a bit different. 2 weeks is a long time - I know we voted on this though so not much to say really :wink:

1 Like

Sweet :ok_hand:

@Jbev you are in, time to get your clip done :call_me_hand:

@rafaelinmissouri nobody can jump tauch a heavy board like you. I see big potential for you in our game. Don’t you wanna join like really join, not only for one round?

@frankthedragon that’s a good start. Keep on practicing :ok_hand:

@poastoast a bit disappointed you did not Ollie a toaster…. Still impressive to see a quad in the air thou :+1: well done :ok_hand:

3 Likes

There will be no new entries after the first round finished. Still want to give people the opportunity to join for now thou. Things sometimes need a bit of time to catch attention.

I agree with you on this, but let’s do the first two rounds for two weeks than let‘s discuss this topic once more. It’s not a fixed parameter, but i don’t want to change it more than once, so we stay with the two weeks for now.

4 Likes

Alright sounds good mate :smiley: :call_me_hand:

1 Like