Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

I watched part of it a while ago when I didn’t have a mtb, but I’ll go back and look again now that you mentioned that.

1 Like

I was going to merge in the clip from my phone that was a bit further back, but I can’t right now. If I get around to it tomorrow when I’m on my desktop I will.

14 Likes

so did you get a weight of your board with the tiny pack?

1 Like

Nah not yet. I should though, I’m curious too.

I would have to guess it’s still nearly 20 lbs if not slightly more. The BN drives are pretty heavy

1 Like

Only 20lbs??? What’s your setup dude that’s insanely lightweight

The lightest i could build on paper was 24lbs, although maybe lipo pouches would shave a couple pounds off.

BN gear drives are about 2x the weight of the OBD

1 Like

Yeah first days can be a bit strange, but as soon as you get used to it you don’t wanna miss the heelstraps anymore.
I usually have everything very tight if I want to jump a lot. If I just carve i have the bindings a bit lose but heelstraps still tight.
I also find it more comfortable to come in/out of the bindings by just opening the top straps, not the heelstraps.
The Bro deck offers a big variety of binding stands. I would recommend you to try different angles for your food stand. It really can make a bog difference. I still change small things from time to time.

And, nice Ollie, well done :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

hey @Andy87 is it too late to join?

You are in. Last minute :wink:

1 Like

Hell yeah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m probably underestimating lol if @sleepless says his is 23 mine is probably 25

Sounds like I truly need to weigh it lol

2 Likes

Yeha I started getting used to it already after jumping for a bit, the heelstraps make it much easier to stay planted

I think I’ll try to adjust the back one so my foot isn’t as turned the wrong way

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m on a mission to get my foot facing a little further forward. For my old knees sakes.

3 Likes

goddam
y’all and your lightweight builds
i should convert to 2wd just for the competitions :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I designed this build to be easily battery swappable, betweeen lipo and liion. I just haven’t built my liion yet

Needless to say, the 12s7p P42 isn’t a good choice for jumping

5 Likes

i will have to agree
building 12-15x 6s1p packs this coming week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

gonna make a printed lipo box at some point just for this competition

3 Likes

Make it look like a toaster please

4 Likes

Man I wanted to participate (unofficially) or at least try the things you are doing but now that my idler broke I’ll have to wait for a replacement until i can ride again. At least i got enough time to finally finish that piece of…

1 Like

15 Likes

@ralph!

1 Like