Stooge Raceboards V-4

V4 gonna be rolling at Bako?

2 Likes

that’s a great photo

3 Likes

@RipTideSports is good at getting all those tasty shots :camera_flash: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

if grab handles isn’t cheating what about a weighted remote? i find holding a liter of water helps turn without leaning as much… can quickly move it side to side on a series of tight turns

6 Likes

@professor_shartsis when he’s skating

24 Likes

2 defeats the point + you can do a land based oberth maneuver

14 Likes

I’m sure people would appreciate you pouring water on the track mid race

11 Likes

grabbing the board certainly gives a speed advantage in turns

1 Like

Maybe dirt track to keep the dust down? :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

@MoeStooge what is the main benefit of a chasis like this, I understand you will have little to none wobbles at high speeds, but how about steering at low speeds?

4 Likes

@eboosted board will set-up to all road tracks. No kik flips

7 Likes

Handled should be the next thing to try.

3 Likes

Start selling these and bring some of us up to your level

5 Likes

Sheet work gives a better idea of what I was aiming at. Belly pan will have to wait till next weekend. Day Job always gettin in the way.

32 Likes

Should be ready by BakO.
Really like the track we ran on there last year. Vibe was good. If you just come for the freeride it’s worth it.
Jason busted 53mph on the radar going uphill last year and nabbed top podium spot.

13 Likes

19 Likes

Siiick man look forward to checking it out in person!
Jason is a beast. I’m hoping to just hit 50 at some point this year. Not in a huge rush :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry i was in meme mode.

But wow you guys are just amazing… have you ever fallen at +/-50? is it okay if there are no obstacles ( like motobike racing) ?

4 Likes

Depends on how you fall.

2 Likes

Fastest I’ve been going prior to a bail was fully pinned coming down the hill at Barrett. Probably around 39mph for that board. Gear saved my skin but the structure is still feeling it

13 Likes