STAND ALONE 0 DEGREE BASEPLATES

Looking for 0 degree baseplate options Stand alone plates. Is there any options out there ?

what kind of trucks? RKP, channel?

RKP’s for sure.

you look at boardnamics adjustible baseplates? I’m gonna use those at 0 degrees instead of channel trucks

Yeah i have a set and they are a good option. I was looking for stand alone that are zeroed non adjustable plates if possible.

4 Likes

Whats the application?
If you are trying to put RKP on mountain board 15degree would work too. Moon sells them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I found these so i’m set now. Thanks for the lead to Moon though. :v:

5 Likes

where are those from? fit Caliber/BN?

2 Likes

Lol ya same question as @Fosterqc where did you get those from :smiley:

4 Likes

They are custom made. I bought them from a guy. Yeah they fit the BN hangers was thinking about pairing them with the BN270’s looking at Moons Luna hangers as well. :v:

3 Likes

@moon i want a set when you make them :call_me_hand:

Moon didn’t make those.?

1 Like

Yes I know but he might make some :pray:

2 Likes

Whats the application?
I am still scratching my head why zero
RKP usually go between 35 - 50
Deck of MTB is usually 35 + 15 degree (moon base) gives you 50!

1 Like

Yeah I don’t quite understand why standalone 0 degree plates are nessesary, this is why we have adjustible baseplates

I get it for hardcore downhill bombers that wants stability. Adjustable baseplate have the disadvantage of sitting really high… and they cost a mint :smiley:

3 Likes

One of my current rides is a prototipo with Luna hangers. 30/30 deck angles and 15 degree baseplates. Would be nice to ride 45/30.

3 Likes

Lol you responded :sunglasses:

1 Like

Khymera deck. The deck has a split angle 30/25 Those zeroed baseplates will be perfect for me.

4 Likes

@ixf
How are the hubs working out on the mountain board
And do you have any videos I want to see how rkp works on EMTB visually