SR-71 BLACKBIRD | split 12s12p 20700b | TB 190kv 6374 | 4WD | Dual Unity | 240mm hexl | carbon jet kill shot | sixshooters |

That is awesome. I just pictured some 4 wheel drifting ESk8 Gymkhana after that video.

Looks like some 6x3 shooters are in order to reign in this beast. The SR-71 has always been my favorite jet and you did the name justice with this beast. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve got a blackbird too!

Edit: for those who don’t know, this is a honda super blackbird, another vehicle named after the SR-71

4 Likes

Update: I Started using the wedge it really Helps keep your foot planted during hard accelerations. Also added SR-71 decals

6 Likes

UPDATE:
wanted some headlights that are removable, small, and would actually be bright enough to ride at speed confidently at night. After seeing @Arzamenable light setup using gun rail mounts, I figured I could make my own using gun rails as well. I stole two rails from my old mp7 airsoft gun, drilled some new mounting holes to match the truck pattern and bam now i have two rails to mount whatever light setup I want!
here is just the rails mounted

!

The lights I use are called the Nitecore new P12. 1200 lumens for 3:45 mins of runtime

9 Likes

Hey could i get more details on how you did the wiring for your battery?
Like how are you connecting the wires from the bottom enclosure to the top enclosure
And where did you place the charge port and power buttons?

1 Like

Alright so battery is like this 5s12p in the bottom enclosure, 7s12p with bms in the top. We used this connector to link the bms wires from the bottom 5s12p pack to the bms on top. Then we used bullet connectors and 10 gauge wire to put the two packs into series together making 12s12p. positive main lead comes from the bottom half and negative main comes from the top. Lastly I cut a hole in the deck and top enclosure to run all the wires from the top into the bottom enclosure.
charging port and on/off are on the bottom enclosure. You can see them in some of the pictures above.

3 Likes

Ah i see them now
Thank you for clarifying.
Was thinking of ways to expand battery through top mount

1 Like