Spot Welder - Sunkko 737g+ [New] In Unopened Box

Hey guys I some how ended up ordering two of these spot welders and need to sale one. It’s still in the sealed box. Also this is the 220v model. I’ve built 3 batteries using the one I have opened and it has worked flawlessly.

Here’s a link if you want to go check it out.

I’ll ship it to you for $200

5 Likes

Here’s a few action shots

2 Likes

So for 200 you will ship it to Argentina?

1 Like

Here is where all the Canada buyers come out of the woodwork because it costs $567 to ship stuff to Canada, it seems. (But $2.15 to ship it back to the US :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

4 Likes

Daaang, nice mckintosh preamp (?)

3 Likes

Just came out my woodshop and noticed this. You say you would ship to canada for the same price?

2 Likes

If it’s not to much more I’ll ship to Canada, I’ve never shipped to Canada.

I would like to ship it to the lower 48.

Thanks man, it’s the integrated amp. Tube preamp with a solid state amp all in one. Really a great little machine.

For Canada it wouldn’t work since It’s $180 (Canadian Dollars) with free shipping from Amazon.ca: https://www.amazon.ca/Battery-Welding-Machine-Current-Display/dp/B07XP3SS73?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&psc=1

Or $135 (CAD) from Ali Express with Free DHL shipping (take 1 to 2 weeks)

Edit: Nevermind, the OP’s title says Sunkko 737g but it looks like he is selling the Sunkko 737g+ model. Not sure what the difference is.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, it is the plus.

Unplug your clothes drier and turn your laundry room into a battery building station. Bump

1 Like

Loooooonnnnnnggg shot, have you sold this?

2 Likes

you are an odd fellow

2 Likes

Probably gonna buy another malectrics anyway, hoping not to fuck that one up this time

2 Likes

Is this one limited to .15 nickel?

It’s still available