Spooky Season Sale! Deck Skinning Service Discount!

Just what it says. Discount deck skins. You want a deck fabric skinned and fritted, but you dont want to spend a couple hundred and have hella leftover supplies? I want my guys to learn the process faster. Its like uhhhhhh when you go to the barbers school to get a cheap haircut from a student or whatever.
Some of you have seen my work. I think its good. So do at least 3 of you. I wont be doing these but i will be supervising and making sure you get a satisfactory product. Anyways, 100 a deck, you cover shipping both ways, whatever image you want.
I can graphic design too so i can make art to order but imma charge ya like 20 bucks an hour for it~

category is kinda wrong, hey @longhairedboy its not the most urgent but i think a services for sale category would be nice to have

16 Likes

Got any samples of the work? Would probably help for those of us who havent seen it before lol.

2 Likes

I will add some more later; my computer decided to factory reset itself and i lost a fuck load of pictures and designs this morning T.T

Heres the first few i ran into on my phone for now.

9 Likes

your shit looks good bro! :fire:

1 Like

@Kai I just put you in vendor corner for now. We don’t really have a “services” category, or a place for non-vendors doing things for people. Maybe we need one.

3 Likes

Oh nooooo im in the corner?? people get hurt in the corner.
Lol thanks bruh i went to esn university

2 Likes

“Sales and Services” category

1 Like

@longhairedboy “Services for Sale” or “Sales and Services” category

Are we trying to create a distinction between people who sell things and people who do things?

3 Likes

Dunno, was just rereading the thread above and it mentioned a need for a differentiation of “Services” for sale, which is different from the existing vendors corner etc.

(Edit: yes)

1 Like

I’ve seen that distinction my entire life, why not utilize it?

1 Like

Anyone else have a take on this? Seems like a useful thing to do I guess. Would likely call the new category Service Providers or something similar and give it all the same rules as vendors corner. Traditionally we lock vendors at level 2 though. Some of the service providers might be higher than that.

4 Likes

IMO tags and titles seem sufficient for this distinction :man_shrugging:

Edit: I guess it could always be a sub category under vendor corner

I feel it would be fair to keep all businesses at level 2. people are gonna wanna talk shit and they can do that in the safety of level 3 areas.

1 Like

I don’t see the value in making the distinction between a “service provider” and a “vendor.” SP is within the vendor definition already… a vendor is an entity that is selling goods and (or) services.

I don’t think there are any service providers that don’t sell a material good… i.e. if one is a “battery builder” they’re still selling cells, BMS, and parts along w the build service.

But maybe I’m missing something?

2 Likes

the distinction is typically that vendors sell only products from their own stock, whereas a service provider receives a product from the customer, performs a service on it and then returns it. a company can be both, but that’s the distinction.

2 Likes

Over complicating and off topic to @Kai thread offering to skin decks.

3 Likes