Spiral Bevel Gears Drive

Thanks for your reply, I like the shape and the smaller footprint too those are great. And I’d probably prefer any drive to be somewhat noisy. Have you tried hill climbing with this ratio? Is it possible to change it?

1 Like

Of course I’ve tried hill climbing, San Francisco is all hills. I’ve done many upmountain runs, they perform. It’s currently not possible but Morris can probably get different ratio gears machined if he wants to

7 Likes

Sorry I did not know where you live, thank you again for your answers.

1 Like

Hmm… maybe front wheel drive would work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

as others have said already, but what are the chances of surfrodz rkp, or tkp mounts? if it happens, how much more time would that take?

i’m so excited to try these, i’m willing to dust off my old ass calibers just to try them.

2 Likes

I would like the form and price and available trucks these work on

1 Like

hello
have you got any trucks 200mm hanger length or longer for sale?
thanks

You ok bud?

3 Likes

no, im not very ill, thought this guy was selling stuff, like trucks but today im having a good day :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Alright man, take it easy.

8 Likes

She had a video about this gear drive some time ago, where you saw the drive actually working.
@sofu Where did the video went?

This is from when they were extremely early version though, a lot has changed since

15 Likes

:+1::+1:

1 Like

Where is the form!? And price?

1 Like

I 3rd, 4th, 5th on SurfRodz version!!!

4 Likes

Im interested! Keep us posted.

Awesome work Morris. I’ve really enjoyed your process and @sofu’s updates. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I forgot to put the form link here.

3 Likes

The version of SurfRodz may have to wait for a while because I have to buy it first.

1 Like

One of us, maybe me, we can send you a sample.

6 Likes