Spintend Ubox 75/200 dual motor controller / The budget high voltage esc alternative?!

Is it just me or did the price go up decently? Looks like they are no longer offering the unit packaged with remote, and it went from $249 to $299. Remote is an extra $50. The ESC + remote combo was $279 if I remember correctly.

No shade here. I know things are getting more expensive due to material cost - just wish I had known :frowning:

1 Like

They posted on instagram, maybe also sent an email or something announcing price hikes may 1st. Can’t warn everyone I guess

2 Likes

Good to know and good on them. Just gave them a follow. Thanks!

1 Like

Material costs getting everyone tho. Expect price hikes of 10-25% on nearly every electronic component we use. :expressionless:

1 Like

I had my cart filed until I could find proper set of motor and battery and +75$ in a few days kinda hurst my back. Thinking going Makerx DV6 instead.

2 Likes

I don’t see a thread for the new 22s 100v controller, wanted to see if anyone knows what the erpm limit on it is?

3 Likes

If somebody send me one I can try to find the erpm limit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

1 Like