Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

It’s technically possible but comes with such a large fire risk that it’s not recommended

A BMS and a charger are cheap.

There isn’t anything wrong with 8S though, it will work just fine. Using this ESC is kind-of like buying a Lamborghini for a 15mph (24km/h) stroll though.

3 Likes

Exactly, and there is nothing wrong with that, @Neenong you just have larger safety margins than required. Which is great!

2 Likes

but it was so cheap even if i use it on 8s

1 Like

Use it! It will work awesome.

2 Likes

Exactly, you made a good choice. Nothing to worry about, you just have potential room to expand in the future :blush:

2 Likes

true true

6-8-10s to 16s is the new 10S to 12S jump apparently

2 Likes

Can someone please tell me how to switch on the righthand Bluetooth on I only have the left flashing

1 Like

If you swap them physically, does it swap which one works?

Will try that thanks are they both sopposed to be flashing at the same time? I’m sure they did when I first got it, powered it up yesterday and one wasn’t flashing I’ve not even connected anything to it just power that’s it.

hubs and DDs are just begging for 16s and 40mph.

upgrade and service your bearings!

5 Likes

Later this year I’m going to try 4wd TBDDs on 14s. Totaly going to need to keep a close eye on those bearings

1 Like

I mean… there should be only one bt module installed… :flushed: seems you got a very special one :ok_hand::call_me_hand:

Not sure to be honest I’m just assuming there are two one for each side?
I have just a blue led pulsing on the left side is this normal?

One is the 2.4Ghz module for the remote.

Bit behind on this topic but overall has anyone had any major issues with this vesc or anything at all which has gone wrong?

2 Likes

No issues, I dont love the remote tho. It seems to me no matter how low I set the dead-end, this remote still had a really big dead band. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

3 Likes

Awesome thinking of getting one for a build upcoming

I did throttle calibration in remote settings and set deadband at 1% in vesc app. Deadband is comparable to vx2 pro now.

3 Likes

Also are there any discount codes on this atm?
Would be nice to get a few percent more off?

1 Like