Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

It would be better to add this feature in light product page,. thanks for your feedback. It’s not remote feature, it depends on light’s feature.

3 Likes

we suggest to download the custom 5.1 firmware in our web in FAQ last item.

ahh ok so it’s the light that has the modes not the ubox

So if I order one right now it will not have the built in Antispark switch?

Separate question: The overall dimensions are listed in the site

• Size and weight: 145 x 83x25mm / 396g

That may or may not be including the mounting holes. Can we get a diagram with those dimensions and hole size of the mounting pattern specifically? Maybe added to your website as well. I’m looking to have the ESC mounted up solidly.

1 Like

Will that help?

4 Likes

Yeah that’s great! Hole size looks like M4?

1 Like

Yeah I use m4 but the holes are a bit bigger like 4.2 ish.

2 Likes

Yes now the UBOX has not integrated antispark function, but still with power switch and used XT90S for antispark replaced. Details circuit diagram you can refer to our FAQ page.

1 Like

In practically doesn it mean that I can leadve the antispark XT90 inside the enclosure and turn it on just by the switch? Or do I need to remove the antispark too in order to turn off completely the system?
Thanks

I’m a bit lost on what this means then, the power switch is more like a hibernate button than a full power off?

What did I miss? did the power switch prove to be unreliable? I like having the button

2 Likes

Same here, but more importantly I’m not aware of any external AS button option rated for 16S+. If a loop key is the only solution I would really prefer to have the button onboard the esc.

1 Like

The switch wasn’t removed I think, just the anti spark function. I don’t know who but in the very beginning some people have been worried that the anti spark function could make the esc to fail so it was changed to xt90s.
As i understood the 12V circuit is „online“ as soon as you are connected to the battery. The moment you connect the battery the xt90s will take over the anti spark function.
After that point you don’t need any anti spark function as there are always 12V on the circuit already anyway.
I might be wrong, but that’s how I assume it is working now.

yes that how I thought as well, that means there is a constant battery consumption, no?
Or it’s like the 12V line is on but not connected to any draw?

So teoretically in case I want to use a loop key as well I can use whatever small xt30 or 60 (not antispark) to close the 12V? That would be really nice.

It’s probably really low, is there a sleep mode power consumption spec somewhere?

1 Like

I just got another ubox in, it should be without the antispark function, will compare pcb with my first

5 Likes

@Scepterr
@ShutterShock
@rey8801
@A13XR3
@Lee_Wright
@Andy87 Andy is correct. It’s with button with power switch circuit. just the antispark function is replaced by XT90S loop key. The switch is in sleep mode, it consumes very little power, less than 3mA, can ignore it.

5 Likes

thank you. So the switch could be replaced by a general Xt30,60,90 (not antispark) as loop key to turn on and off the system? Just plug and remove.

1 Like

Yes, you can replace it

2 Likes

Amazing. That’s really really nice
Thanks