Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Got any videos?

Me? I’m just talking about on my lab power supply.

1 Like

Yeah I just wanted to see the horn all wired in action. I just need some pRon to hold me over till my unox arrives

1 Like

I mean. Hook up and press the button. Right?

1 Like

That’s a lot never thought so much. I planned to use it with 12V horn as well. Need to check what mi light draws. Usually led should be around 0.5A

1 Like

@hardunclejohn

If I understood correctly, you are now working in single unit and a BMS. Do you have plans for a custom remote after that?

I went with those:
US $1.57 62%OFF | Big Promotion !!! Ultra Bright 1300LM 12W COB LED Light Strip 12V DC for DIY 12V Lights Work Lamps Home Bulbs 120*36MM COB Chip

Front + back = 2-2.2 amps + 1.5A horn, I will definitively pass 3A

Looks like you need to build a quad than :man_shrugging:
Problem solved :joy:

2 Likes

But seriously I wouldn’t trust the Ali watt raiting so much. My lights I bought are rated to 18W for the white ones and 30W for the red ones, both do use the same LEDs inside thou :thinking:
When I checked the current at 12V they all top out at 900mA… so, yeah just check your LED strips when you have them in hand. Maybe they do draw less Amps than the specs claim.

1 Like

Yes, correct, all in plan, just too busy to do all quickly. Right now, I’m hurry to ship all orders . Sorry for those wait for a long time.

@tinp123
@Andy87
I’m not sure what kind of Lights that you want ,but I do searched for a long time in local, that most of the lights watts rated bigger, that’s why I launched lights so lately , I tested them and measured the actual watts. Like the U2 laser gun light marked in others at 20-30W, actually, it’s 5-6W. and if you want the LED strip ,I can find better one with waterproof and really cheap and for quality (I have to test for longer time). Just not sure what kinds of lights that you want. I will keep them in reasonable price.

6 Likes

@hardunclejohn i do not worry about my lights as they are each around 1A and I will not use the horn function.
I plan to wire them up hard like in this drawing so that they always on.

Do the 12V port (two different pins) share the same converter or is each port separated?
I ask because I think what would be better, to connect light one to pin 1 and light two to pin 3 or just both connect them to pin 1 for example.

1 Like

It’s base don the Ali specs or you actually tried?
Because my leds were rated 0.5A each but they are 0.6A total for 4 of them. Try first.

2 Likes

There is video on aliexpress link, they draw 1.35A. I guess mine should draw similar to that

Ah ok then yes. Mine was just written specs.
Maybe you will have to wire them with a really that opens the lights circuit when press the horn. So no light for a second when you use the horn.

1 Like

This here looks like a mighty fine remote.

Kinda useless without the ESC though… Seems some orders were messed up and I think somebody lucky got a free ESC…

Also, what is this bag of teensy tiny doo-dads?

6 Likes

It’s a dehydrated ESC, just Add Water

23 Likes

Wtf–well that’s a giant bummer. Hope that gets sorted out…

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Doesn’t it come with a receiver if you buy it on its own?

2 Likes

Damn I really want to buy 28 more 25R cells so I can make a 16S7P instead of a 12S7P

Only $75 in cells!!! I have extra PCBs too, gotta do it.

It’s a perfect KWh 1008Wh lol

6 Likes