SPEEDBOARD - $23k on Kickstarter in one day

Which BMS is this?

1 Like

So what happened to this?
Another non-deliver kickstarter flop?

3 Likes

Their October update on the Kickstarter page was awesome. The team they’ve got working now is pretty impressive. I think they’re just working away. Since they updated in October, I don’t think they’re gonna fade into non existence.

2 Likes

Would make a nice scooter any plans?

I asked for a refund

I got it.

I was pissed for the lack of updates.

And half the people on that last update don’t work there and are part time. Edit. Or so I’m told. So don’t take this as gold
.with that being said,. Wish them well. They need to ship units and be more transparent. That’s what really pissed me off as the first backer.

I was told march , then may, then aug, then , then then.

Etc.

Glad I got my 2k back.

That is good news though. At least they aren’t a total loss yet

13 Likes

I’ve ordered the Kenda tires and the 144-31 and 144-32 rims. I won’t have the rims and tires for a week or two and would like to keep moving forward on my DIY build. Do you have some basic dimensions for tire and wheels so I can finalize the 3D model for machining?

Brandon

4 Likes

really dig the designing! You should find you own thread for this project imo would love to see you keep working.

4 Likes

I plan on it! I was hoping to get the real world dimensions for the tire and rim because the geometry is so dependent on it. Another week or so and I’ll have it and can move forward. Sorry for the off topic.

Brandon

3 Likes

Wait. Where can I send money. I need this. 4153412281.

Maybe I can build a board before speedboard delivers. Wouldn’t that be fucking funny

5 Likes

Id be interested also.

1 Like

You should post your phone number then obviously. :wink:

8 Likes

I go weeks sometimes not coming on here. Phone calls are my style. The world is so backwards with texting and pings. Idk. My 2.2 cents

8 Likes

What ever happened to this?

6 Likes

yeah I would have really loved a rolling frame

lots of DIY versions popping up so I guess we can just skip over this sexy sob

FB group for them got started so I guess we need a thread for the builds here too.
11 Likes

The real truth of speedboard
David Jackson. Where you at?

5 Likes

Any development on this design? I’m looking into building one of these😏

1 Like

Lol

7 Likes

holy shit thats awesome. i had this exact idea, and someone told me it wouldnt work. thank you. lmao

3 Likes

Make a kickstarter before figuring out a design or mfg well? hell yeah me too

5 Likes

kickstarters are for products that dont work, remember?

4 Likes