Spare Parts Peralta - Bodega Board

I’m for thee torques and by thee torques man

1 Like

Two updates, bigger motor & bigger wheels.

The motor is a NOS 190kv 6375 “dark matter” @Scepterr motor I got off the marketplace. Kinda a cool pick up for me. I wanted a set of these for my first DIY but he had sold out when I reached out back then. Wheels are from my first DIY, some 107 evolve abecs had a 44T BKB gear in storage as well.

Needless to say it has mo torques

4 Likes

looking good, @Mikenopolis has a motor for sale if you wanna go dual

3 Likes

That looks really nice :+1:

Love those kinds of builds :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m still trying to get used to it, I ate shit on it twice already :joy: Not used to my feet being over the trucks yet.

She’s growing on me like you said she would, that’s why I’ve been experimenting with all the wheel options. I didn’t get any good pics but I’m trying to make it waterproof as well, thats what all the new electric tape and foam on the bottom is for.

that’s tempting! @Mikenopolis how much you looking for?

I didn’t like my first one that much until I started getting more time on them all, now these kinds of builds are by far my favorite. If I’m going a really long way I’ll grab a longboard with a bigger battery but otherwise something like this is always what I grab on the way out :blush:

1 Like

That’s a neat enclosure! Where did you find this one?

1 Like

Found it on amazon: LeMotech Waterproof Dustproof… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0781D5YJH?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

Is the makerx vesc stable and robust?

1 Like

Haven’t had a prob with that one no. I haven’t run it in awhile tho. So far my dual maker x has performed well too.

2 Likes