šŸ‘¾ Space Invader - Venom's 4th Build

Looks beautifull! And one of the best build thread iā€™ve seen lately :slight_smile:

whenever my friend !

why not ? this looks nice !

3 Likes

It just didnā€™t have the same shiny finish as the oil slick and I dropped one when pulling it out :expressionless:

5 Likes

talk about a build thread! nice work man - on the thread and the build ha

2 Likes

How the hell do you guys afford this shit?!

6 Likes

Very nice! I see you finally tried some hydro dipping ā€¦ takes pratice.
Crazy speeds. Happy riding and stay safe (if you feel like it ;-))!

1 Like

I freaking love this thread. Great build man!

1 Like

This its fucking awesome man, great thead and great build, top quality!!

1 Like

Nice build thread dude! And that top speed is mental :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words :call_me_hand:

Out-standing offer:

Any of you are welcome to come crash at my place for a weekend and ride around with me at any point. Bring a board or donā€™t, I have several extra and would love to have a beer or a smoke with any of you fine folk and get to know you.

Itā€™s much cooler to call you real life friends than internet friends :woozy_face:

20 Likes

Damn what a build. My next build is a MTB and this will be inspiration :heart:

Also, Iā€™m in Ohio once a month usually so bet :grin:

3 Likes

Dude hell yeah! I didnā€™t realize you were in chi town.

3 Likes

tenor (7)

Oh stop it you :slight_smile:

This build is amazing! I hope my upcoming eMTB can come close :grin:

3 Likes

Far out, man. Interstellar build. Turned out really nice. I like the Unity location and use of that prefect sized box. And if it makes you feel better, I think everything Iā€™ve ever built or repaired has had at least one or more F**K YOU moments, whether itā€™s just dropping a screw or putting something totally together and finding out it donā€™t work. :rofl: :sob:

1 Like

Beautiful and inspiring :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Venom, when are we going for that ride?

Ps, Iā€™m the dude who lives close to akron

1 Like

Any time at all man. 3 hrs 22 minutes for me though as Iā€™m coming from a bit north of Cincinnati.

I wish someone in Columbus would organize an event. Would be a great central location for Midwest and East coast folks.

4 Likes

Well, sadly this ride may have to wait quite a while. As it starts to snow more Iā€™ll have to ride it less. Next summer Iā€™m going to basic training so Iā€™ll miss an entire summer of riding :frowning: hopefully when I get back Iā€™ll have enough money saved to build something awesome. Iā€™m trying to get the most out of this weather while I can

1 Like

I feel you. Itā€™s been raining for a week straight here and today was sunny and 80Ā°. Back to crap weather soon.

3 Likes

Yep, same here. It was pretty nice today, but sadly earlier this week someone I was with tested positive. And I know thereā€™s a decent amount of people where I ride so I chose to stay inside to myself and didnā€™t even get to enjoy the weather

2 Likes

Hey I appreciate you for making that very smart choice.

4 Likes