[SOLVED] WTB Motor Keyways and Belts

Oh wow, ok yeah that’s good. TB belts on sale right now: x4 for $12 and $10 flat shipping (kinda annoying)

1 Like

I’m sure Dex would have no problem canceling your order I’d that’s what you wanted to do. You could shoot them an email and a message on here but the shipping from him might be a few days faster. If you want to upgrade to 2 day priority with vbelts its about $10 too.

1 Like

Yeah, I sent them an email already about switching out some wheels they got wrong. It’s been a while. It’s fine, I’ll take those belts and keyways. Now I’m on yo flipsky again to get more keyways and better motor pully

Hey agian,

those TB belts were a little too long, I found these on the site:

https://www.vbeltguys.com/products/300-5m-12-synchronous-timing-belt?_pos=1&_sid=2e778948f&_ss=r

its 310mm instead of 320 so it should fit better…

1 Like

Do you want me to help you find the exact right length belt to buy ? It’s pretty simple. I’ve had to order new belts 4 times because I was too lazy to do it the right way and just guessed the size

1 Like

Yeah sure. This is a pic of a 320mm:

Not the best video. I’m switching my motor pullies as well

You’ll need to tell me the number of teeth on both pulleys and then measure from the center of the motor pulley to the center of your axle and give me that measurement. If you have calipers MM would be great but I can convert inches. Just try to be as precise as you can

1 Like

I actually found a calculator for this somewhere in Thai forum or the old one. I cannot remember. I searched for “belt length calculator” or something. I’m not near my board right now so I cannot tell but I’m using a 16/36 setup. My motor can move farther/shorter

1 Like

Went ahead and bought 3x 305-5M-12, 3x 310-5M-12, and 3x 315-5M-12

The 15s and 10s will definitely be too long. the 5s will probably work. You’re using the inwards TB mounts ? I have the inwards with 16/36 and I’m using 300mm.

1 Like

1 Like

https://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/ use this. Switch it to metric. Choose htd5mm with your teeth number and then measure the length and input the numbers. It’ll tell you what size belt you need.

1 Like

Ohhh ok cool. I’ll see when they come