[SOLD] WTS [US] 4WD Revel Kit + Extra Batteries

[SELL] 2 <500 miles Used Revel Direct Drive kits. Asking $850 USD

List of included items:

• 2 Revel Drive Kits
  • 4 Revel Extended Range batteries (2 of them more used than the other 2)
  • 2 chargers w/charging adapters
  • remote
  • riptide bushings
    -4 brand new 97mm Revel Wheels
    -4 kegel adapters
    -ABEC adapters

I didn’t plan on including the deck but I would be willing to negotiate if you want it included.

DM me for more pictures or questions :slight_smile: Located in Clemson, SC local pickup/meet up is preferable but shipping is possible. These are the gen 2 revel kits (with the ridges on the motors) and were purchased brand new this summer.

5 Likes

Sorry I did not get back to you faster. I went down the rabbit hole and was going crazy researching this.
If they are still for sale, I think I want buy them. Also, I have a bunch of eskate stuff I’m thinking about getting rid of if you’re interested. I think I saw a post where you’re building stuff for your friends.

1 Like

@DavidF saw you were looking the other day for this. If the other guy doesn’t get it.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve bought something else!
Would probably have cost me an arm to get them sent to France, anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gotcha, yeah I failed to look at where you are located first.

1 Like

Me and this dude go to college together. I’ll text him and let him know there is some interest. I also may be interested in some stuff depending on what you have.

2 Likes

These still available?

1 Like

Is this still available by any chance?

I have a 4wd revel kit that I’m willing to sell

2 Likes

Hi, are these revel kits sold? Do you have spare parts? Battery, Motors, Remote??

Thank :wink:

Hello. This is probably a long shot but is this still available?

2 Likes

Hi, I am in the North East US right outside of NYC

I have a 4WD Revel Board kit setup in my garage with about 100 miles or less

It also comes with 2 extra Decks (total 3 decks) to play with in a 2wd or 4wd set up.

1 ) Pantheon Genesis deck

1. Loaded Omakase
    Omakase | Freestyle Surfskate Longboard Skateboard | Loaded Boards

2. Enertion Raptor 2.1 Deck
    Enertion Raptor 2.1 Direct Drive Electric Skateboard - CalStreets BoarderLabs

Comes on Shark Wheels and half a set of 100 mm regular urethane Kegel wheels.

Both kits in are already installed on the Pantheon Genesis deck and comes with 2 of the Extended battery version.

DM me if interested.

@xsynatic

1 Like