SOLD | WTS: |EU| Original Prusa i3 MK2S 3D Printer

I am selling my Original i3 Prusa MK2S. I bought it a little over 3 years ago, the printer has been an absolute blast and a reliable workhorse. I decided to finally upgrade to a MK3S so I am letting go of this one.

Printer still prints great and the print quality is still excellent. I printed a benchy so you can see the quality (see pictures below). It has been used for a lot of esk8 projects over the years. I used it mostly for PETG, TPU and PLA which all print great.

When I just got the printer, I upgraded to a silent noctua hotend cooling fan which still runs excellent and quiet. In the past year, the printer has seen some more upgrades, I replaced the full hotend with an e3D V6 0.4 mm nozzle X (last nozzle you will ever need), got a new extruder gear and bearing, new heatbed sensor (and cable) and new PEI printbed sheet.
The printbed is pretty much pristine and filaments stick down without ease. Sometimes even too good, so make sure to use some gluestick with filaments that tend to stick well like TPU and PETG filaments.

Printer comes with the original manual and instructions, QC control documents, tools that came with the kit, spare fasteners and Z axis brackets and an EU power plug. I will also include some leftover filament I have laying around.

SD card for gcode not included.

Shipping only within EU.
I will pack the printer as best as I can in a large box. I will not use the original box since I would need to disassemble the printer. Considering the size of the shipping box needed and the weight I think it will be at least 25 euros for most EU countries.

Pickup is also possible, but I doubt anyone is close (Located in The Netherlands).

I would like 275 euros for the whole lot. If you have any questions let me know.

9 Likes

I’m sending you a PM! I’m from the netherlands too

3 Likes

Bump bump

3 Likes

God I’m tempted

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

To put your price into context and help with sale :wink: And this one needed assembly first

5 Likes

Yes I think its a great price for what you get :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Don’t ya just get the upgrade kit? :joy:

1 Like

Nope, but good that you mention it. There are indeed kits available to upgrade the mk2s to mk2.5 or mk3s so the buyer can always upgrade the whole printer at some point :grin:

1 Like

I want. How much to ship to Canada?
Am serious. Have a 2.5s, rebuilding another to the same spec. Might as well buy this and make it a farm.
I’ll head over to pms…

Edit: sorry not in eu, but if you change your mind on that… consider it sold…

4 Likes

I definitely messaged yesterday as well :eyes:

2 Likes

EU still has priority since shipping is easier, waiting on confirmation, if the buyer pulls out ill let you know :wink:

3 Likes

I can just ask @Bavioze if you can ship it to him, then he and I can figure out the rest. :grinning:

4 Likes

we can do that

@moon u suck :wink:

5 Likes

Interested - in The Netherlands.

1 Like

Printer is SOLD

5 Likes

Oh well. Was worth a try.

1 Like

Shipping to the US was too much. Someone else can take it.

Sorry again @Creavenger

@Lionpuncher best rate I found was 165 to the US.

:joy:

3 Likes

Printer available again

Bonus pic:

6 Likes