[SOLD] [US] Hummie dual 6374 complete

Board and spare parts sold together
Description: Hummie deck, 12s7p 30q with a 60a charge only daly bms, 150a t-rex AS switch, dual OG focboxes, enertion nano remote, tourque boards drive system with dual 6374’s, v5 mount plate, and TB calliber trucks. Trucks have the “recommended” riptide bushings (I forget which ones exactly, but it carves great and no wobble at high speeds)

But wait, there’s more, also comes with a full sixshooter AT setup with a few spare tubes and tires and a box of all my spare parts with a trigger remote (working complete) a vx1 remote (working, missing receiver) and a collection of nano remotes (not the enertion ones) mostly with broken charge ports. Full shreadlight v1 setup, and all the 3d printed spacers you would want. Basically I’m done riding e-boards and this everything I used to make my complete.

Sounds too good to be true? Well here’s the downsides, the battery had a different BMS to start with and killed the 1st cell group, I replaced only that group with similarly worn 30q’s from another pack and it balances and charges just fine. But overall the range is not like it used to be. Seems to be preforming more like a 12s5p than a 12s7p. Expect the pack to need replacement sometime in the future but it runs just fine right now. I took this board to thunder in the mountains CO and it preformed perfectly on the mountain uphill day with no battery issues. Since then I’ve not ridden it much as I now live in a neighborhood with poopy roads, I like my onewheel for fun and my ebike for transportation.

Local pickup in Sarasota FL, or buyer pays shipping to wherever. Not sure if it’s economical to ship overseas, but if you wanna set that up I don’t care where it’s going once my paypal has coin.

Price (USD): 900 OBO

Images

I have both shredlights, other one is in my garage or on my other deck, either way you’ll get both.

8 Likes

Wow. What a deal

2 Likes

Whats going on here?

@DerelictRobot

These would be a cool design. IN METAL

4 Likes

Instigator lmao

4 Likes

3d printed with infill I think? Instead of re-printing (cause I already glued the charge port in) I just kept tightening till the top and bottom solid layers contacted and the trucks were secure and snug again.

I originally had designed these in metal, however my grinder skills leave much to be desired to give a clean final product.

The riser pads under the board are all solid plastic tho.

1 Like

are the pulleys printed as well? look like the same white color.

Solid PETG. Reasonably balanced but if someone wants to push top speeds maybe consider putting the sixshooters on or replacing them with metal ones. I’ve had no issues with printed ones however.

1 Like

@rafaelinmissouri you might like this

1 Like

Bumpity bump, shipping looks to be around $100 through UPS. Buy this board so I can justify buying a motorcycle.

1 Like

Fuuuck, why is it in the US? I would grab it in the EU… Sadly my country has 27% tax rates…

1 Like

IF you decide to part out, i’m interested in what the price would be for deck, enclosure and motors shipped to uk

1 Like

I think you would be better off going for something already in the uk. I think once hummie is selling the decks again @Anubis will get a stock of them I bet

2 Likes

Technically I have a hummie in stock now. But only 1

3 Likes

The waiting hurts. Not even september yet :frowning:

1 Like

Selling by any chance?
MW-EC253_cook_c_20151230150943_ZQ

1 Like

whats the top speed?

1 Like

38mph tested on the 110’s. Not sure on the air. Always had more speed than I wanted.

3 Likes

hey @marsrover I’m kinda interested

2 Likes

Then kinda DM me.

UPDATE: sold to czar1249. Happy riding my dude.

4 Likes