sold sold for the love of god it sold!!!

I’m in the USA, SF east bay.
1500 plus shipping ,local pick up is preferred, might make a riding buddy that way.

MetroboardX with 120mm cloud wheels, and MetroboardX hubs, Trampa gummies. I have belt covers but no mounting hardware,the covers trap debris. Just had Artem go over it presale,I don’t want to sell crap.

Item 1
Description:
Price (USD):

Images
  • upload pictures here

Item 2
Description:
Price (USD):

Images
  • upload pictures here
5 Likes

Should come with these so it does. Also not seen but included cloud wheels spacers are included

2 Likes

The rubber tires are spoken for’, it seems they have a fate separate from this MetroboardX. It’s a good home.

1 Like

Scavengers

1 Like

Hmm yes, the color red, my favorite hardware

You wound me

Red, is the color of a fine deal from a handsome older fella who posts gibberish. It also occasionally gets my add bumped

1 Like

Ok so I’m having surgery again tomorrow, if you don’t get a reply, I’m unconscious, or they are cutting on Me, don’t think it’s going to be a problem though as this ain’t moving

2 Likes

this guys all over the place. i like his style.
Nice board too. Glws(good luck with sale//surgery)

3 Likes

Kind words,thanks

2 Likes

I can’t take it, buy my board, I almost snuck out and rode it just now,I’m hurt and not allowed. I’ll throw in a new set of red Trampa gummies with it or I’ll source some AT tires for it, but it carves so well with the gummies (zooom )buy it, it has a feature on the remote that turns frowns upside down, this little switch you push it forward, the more you do the more you smile,like till your face hurts

3 Likes

I would like suggestions as to where to post this? Is my price off? I get this is a DIY forum. I do not now, nor have I ever had/have a Facebook account, so I can’t post it to the “market place” . I want to sell it, I don’t NEED the cash so to the guy who is furiously typing “i got 180 bro”(you KNOW WHO YOU ARE) just no. However I’m almost always open to well meaning members telling me my price is off, this has less credibility when you are the one telling me and eager to buy .

Advice? Did I mention that buying this is a sure way for your team to win the Super Bowl? You really want to take the risk the opposite team buys it and “METROBOARDX FOR THE WIN… GOAL!, GOAL!,GOAL!!
The giants win the pennant, the giants win the pennant…… Er well you get the idea. GOAL!!!

Thanks for any advice and enduring my bad humor, my kids are asleep and they hate it when I wake them to tell them bad jokes, I’m pretty sure they love my bad puns…. In fact “RONAN WAKE UP ITS SUPERBOWL PUN DAY!!!”

I DO have it on EBAY.

I have a potential eBay buyer, I told him id ask an open question about my selling reputation here . so he can see opinions, now is your chance to salt my sale and say what a POS am to deal with. honest reply from one or 2 of you would be appreciated, I think I’ve made it clear by now I won’t sell crap and I don’t want to buy crap. if I screw up a sale ill bend backwards to make it right. thanks for any help. don’t lie or embleish. you don’t have to say I can’t spell and have the grammar of a 4 year old, im sure he knows by now, we traded 2 messages after all. Jason

@xsynatic close this topic! it has sold!

sacrificing my appendix to Skatin worked, who needs an appendix anyway ?

3 Likes