[SOLD] Metroboard 55 Mile Range! - $750 Shipped - Possible part out

Especially when you have to deal with them at all… I got mine through exway and tried going to I wonder first. They are total fuck wits. Can’t complain about exway at all though they were good to me.

2 Likes

Good to hear that there are still some good companies out there. IWonder definitely isnt one of them.

I stopped following the cloudwheel threads before the verdict was in on the discovery cores, because I decided that even if they managed to make it safe, they had proven themselves to be a company not worthy of getting any more of my money.

Real shame, because I fuckin loved those wheels. Made the Metroboard way more fun.

1 Like

They are a carving drea…ah I’m dead core gave out…

4 Likes

Haven’t had any problems with the 105s though. Which is odd. It’s the same hub.

Also you never want to be a company when it’s odd that your shit doesn’t break.

3 Likes

So much this.

2 Likes

Buuuuumpity bump bump. Spring is coming, ride this bad boy into the sunset. Everyone needs a solid pre-built to ride when all their DIY’s are broken, why not make it one that has more range than any of your builds? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Any interest in a part-out? I know that @b264 will buy the riser lights, anyone want the rest of the parts?

2 Likes

Damn, the riser lights would be dope.

3 Likes

List of parts are:

• 42" Deck
  • Aluminum enclosure
  • Caliber 2 trucks with one welded-on motor mount
  • Single 130kv Maytech sealed motor - D shaft - 18t pulley
  • ABEC11 107mm 74A Flywheels - 42t press-fit pulley w/support bearing
  • 10s8p LG MH1 battery with a 30A discharge BMS + power switch
  • Single HW4.2 VESC (likely a Flipsky)
  • PWM signal activated light control module
  • 2W riser lights
  • Mini remote and receiver

Anyone want any of this?

3 Likes

:+1:

Are those red+white or red+blue?

Red+white

1 Like

This sounds interesting, do you know anything about it?

1 Like

I know that when I turn the wheel on the side of the mini remote, the lights toggle on or off :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: I was planning on doing some arduino controlled underglow lighting on my board and this might help out so I’ll do some research on what exactly this thing is and get back to you lol

1 Like

I’ll be interested to hear what you find! I have actually never opened up with board once haha. It works like a champ so I have been loath to mess with it outside of regular maintenance.

2 Likes

If I’ve learned one thing, it’s don’t take apart a board that works. Take apart a different one, or make a new one.

3 Likes

Fuck it. Price dropped to $750 with free shipping in the contiguous United States. Someone please buy it lol.

7 Likes

Have you posted this on Reddit?

3 Likes

Not yet, but I need to.

1 Like