Good Deals Thread

Metroboard code anyone?

2 Likes

@MBS damn you guys get your US shipment in and sell out already? Didnā€™t get an email about it =(

2 Likes

All but 2 fell off the boat :laughing:

2 Likes

I just went on the site and pretty sure they were still for saleā€¦

No sir. Unless youā€™re in the UK i dont think theyre available?

Iā€™ve been watching everyday like a hawk forever, not sure how peeps are getting these lol

2 Likes

Yes, buy from @BenjaminF

:rofl:

5 Likes

if you want i can buy from the uk and forward to you for like a tenner (cost of shipping)

1 Like

Yes, please do this haha. I am so poor, and need such money.

@b264 thanks for looking out haha

5 Likes

I just need the tires :disappointed:

3 Likes

Same here

Would love a bunch in the U.K. only got 4 and when one pops Iā€™m screwed

1 Like

Still a mystery how people always pop their tires.

Still on my first set of tubes i boughtā€¦end of 2018/beginning 2019.

Edit: February 2019

5 Likes

Iā€™ve popped one in three years

2 Likes

Popped 2 6x2 (Ali) in a day and been super paranoid since never popped again but always paranoid

3 Likes

Here my tires look like londonā€™s stabbing crime statistics. One of the first flats was from a damn pebble. A sharp one, but still, a pebble

3 Likes

Spent part of today swapping out perfectly good Berg tires/tubes for new Clever tires/tubes. Donā€™t want flats left and right when I start riding again.

6 Likes

what do u guys ride over to get a tyre pop? shape edges? pointy rocks? im genuinely curious as iā€™ve never used tyres before :eyes:

5 Likes

did a stupid curbs and popped both at once (rear)

Iā€™ve popped 6 haggy tubes and only had one mbs/razor/aliexpress 8" tube ever pop on me.

Even then, it didnā€™t ever pop. Just slowly leaked after many miles.

Definitely wash the inside of your tires with soap and water. There is a lot of micro debris that gets in there and wears shit down.

Never had to use slime or tire liners since swapping the haggy tubes for Ali 6x2s

4 Likes

I plan to spread out Lego pieces.

The real issue with Bergs is that they have a seriously sharp-edged tube stem cutout. I also spent part of today knocking that edge down.

11 Likes

Anything. Even a broken car door window will leave some deep gashes in the rubber, but mostly itā€™s broken bottles and odd sharp rocks. Riding on the side of a main road in an unpopulated/industrial area is the worst.

2 Likes