SOLD- Lacroix board / practically new / ds50+

Lacroix board, under 150 miles. It’s the more expensive longer range / more cell board

I started building boards in 2017 and really loved it. However it takes a good amount of time. Currently I’m working 40 at the w2 and have a side business that is requiring a lot of my time this year.

Snowboarding is a similar rush but no building, little maintenance etc. between biking and boarding I have enough outside stuff to do. So I’m exiting the hobby

This board is practically new. I never opened up the cover, little miles, almost no wear on the wheels, includes extra wheels etc. I also have the Xmatic app and it registers that it’s great.

It does have a faulty nano remote. The remote functions properly until you shake it. When shaken it disconnects and the light flashes green (see the video). You can buy another nano remote for 20-30 bucks and lacroix has instructions for pairing it. You also may be able to fix the existing remote. I just don’t have the time I want to spend on it. See the video I’m uploading for a full run through of what it’s doing

Looking for 1900 shipped in the US

I’m based in Denver. If you want any references for reliability/ selling stuff I sold things to @ZachTetra @Nacho and a few others recently

5 Likes

Are those spare trucks included in the sale

1 Like

Can verify the claims, this guy is true to his word and has been VERY good to me so far

3 Likes

Yup! Everything in the photos is included, and the remote, which is in the video

1 Like

@the13thzac is a good dude. That’s a fact. There’s all kinds of people out there but this one is a good honest one. Selfless and honest.

1 Like