SOLD [EU] Aileron Cruiser - Airline Compatible - 700€

TBH dude if I wasn’t so invested in building out my MTB rn I would’ve picked this up ages ago. Nice board and great deal!

1 Like

@linsus i have good news i think! got interest in just the kit so i might be able to sell just the board to you :wink:

1 Like

Bump still available. i could part out just pm me… i might not be able to cover shipping costs though if i do that. I’m only parting out once i have a buyer for everything (Trucks- Kit-Deck)
Cheers

Will the Thames fit neo hubs? Single drive hub motor don’t you like you father?

oi my dad is the best in the whole wide world. Also that’s half a lie… it was supposed to be a shared board that we could travel because he has a bad ankle and knee and walking a long time doesn’t help so something small that didn’t need to go fast was a great option.

yes this will fit neohubs… Jeff said his hubs were exactly the same except his come with sensors.

Lol french dad’s you have too love their stubbornness. Well when Jeff talks I sense…
tenor (1)

2 Likes

How much for the deck? And why the :nose: is trimmed?

1 Like

Dont touch my deck! Raawr

1 Like

i wouldn’t let the deck go for less than what i paid for it which is 115euro+shipping

i must admit linsus was first in line for it. raaaarw

1 Like

sure but i’m sure they use the same sleeves. @Linny do you have both on hand? the loaded hubs and neohubs?

Nope, I only have the Neos

1 Like

If you read the neohub thread you’ll see that everyone is upset because it turns out Jeff’s motors are a bit smaller, so the Loaded sleeves actually don’t fit well. They’re currently experimenting with 3d printed spacers and stuff to try and make it work.

i stoped reading it lolol

Thanks @Linny

2 Likes

Sold to @BigBen. In fact, he traded 8 Evo enclosures for it, I don’t know what to do with them now :tipping_hand_man:

@Zach you may close :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

That’s a lotta enclosures