*SOLD* DIY Kaly for sale straight cut gears | 6374 | OG deck | 12s4p - $1.5k obo *SOLD*

SOLD to the nice man in France

Helping a friend move his board as title states asking $1.5k obo for a DIY kaly:

Straight cut gears
6374’s
OG deck
12s4p with 3500 mah cells I believe
Vx1 remote
Carbon / blue trampa super stars
8” roadies got some life left

Fun pick up. It does have a cracked enclosure in the flex areas but everything else is pretty clean.

Again asking $1.5k but taking offers too. Pick up in NYC area. Shipping on buyers dime.

16 Likes

bump? taking offers too guys - if enough ppl are interested in a part out I have no prob taking it apart and splitting it up. Would prefer complete sale.

Again offers welcome!

2 Likes

bump!

taking $1.2k guys!

1 Like

Hi you sell only for usa or you can send in france in europe?
Best regards

2 Likes

I would be in for the motors

2 Likes

Gears and trucks for me maybe… :laughing:

3 Likes

hey man welcome to the forum - I’ve looked up shipping to the UK and it was quite high (~$500)

I’m willing to ship to France too but its likely going to be expensive!

2 Likes

noted guys!

1 Like

I check also ,ans when Ernesto send a Kaly in France it’s cost is 200 euros .
With these price I m intersested .

2 Likes

and thanks for the welcome message,great to be here

4 Likes

Could be Ernesto negotiated better rates. @Brently have you checked with parcel Monkey, I have read people saying it was cheaper.

I really shouldn’t be helping if I want those motors

2 Likes

@Jbjay i will check this service tmw but yes I think it Ernesto gets better rates than me.

It s the price on parcel monkey .

1 Like

good news @Jbjay its coming back at around $150, its not final until I actually book it but the quote appears to be around $150.

PM if that sounds good!

3 Likes

I thought it wasn’t possible to ship battery packs overseas unless you’re a certified company or something like that?

Edit: I ain’t seen nothing! :grin:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

can you check shipping rates to Vancouver, Canada via ground shipping?

1 Like

yes but I think dibs goes to @jbjay on this one I’ll let you know if it falls through

1 Like