[SOLD] 3DS Nano Gear Drive V2, SR 200mm RKP, Bowery Surf, etc

@Janux-esk8 ABEC pulley are mine! @Janux-esk8 motor mounts too (if I can use them with SrfRz.

Edit: Damm! missed the thing by a nose :open_mouth::roll_eyes:

If Brian wants it I know I shouldn’t let go of it.

Plus I don’t think he can get gamer girl for realz.

2 Likes

GAH. you missed literally by just a few seconds.

not that it matters since you didnt get the sale BUT they were totally usable on SR if you get his clamps. Sorry :frowning:

you also shouldnt trust me ever since that moon plate incident LOL

1 Like

does pokey-pokey go zoom-zoom?

2 Likes

im gonna put it at a 95% reduced cost in a couple days so someone HAS to buy it. But i’ll have the final laugh when they find out the battery’s dead

i took econ once

3 Likes

Janux ABEC pulleys still “Reserved”. If that volture suddenly develop cold feet. Put me first in line.

2 Likes

i dunno man, this dude seems pretty serious about them tamatoa

2 Likes
  • I have a 4mm tee-handle wrench
  • a crescent wrench
  • and some scissors

which tool should I use?

• A
  • it’s obvious
  • tools aren’t approved for tool use

0 voters

1 Like

shiet bro I might actually need the whole month to figure this out

2 Likes

@Tamatoa needs to get a Cruise liner to get his goods to the Society Islands. I’ll be waiting with my two Evinrudes 3,500 cc running in case he cannot get his :grin::laughing:

2 Likes

So for anyone this pertains to, I will be shipping out everything first things first on Monday. Thank you to everyone who helped with the sale and those who made everything so much easier. I’m sorry for those who missed out on the sale, but I can almost guarantee I’ll have similar shit for stupid prices in the upcoming future.

Still gotta confirm the sale on literally everything in the first 2 pics tomorrow morning, so I’ll keep this thread open until then

I dunno bro they would look so cool in my drawer :thinking:.

2 Likes

I not so sure you’ll be able to display them on your shelves, Norwegian Cruise Liners are not working under Corona Quarenteine :anchor::ship:

1 Like

Everything is sold! Thanks everyone. I totally forgot Monday is a holiday so I’ll ship everything out Tuesday!

2 Likes

Bro. As late as we were messaging, you’re up way too early. Lol.

2 Likes