[SOLD] 3DS Nano Gear Drive V2, SR 200mm RKP, Bowery Surf, etc

Decided to go a different route for my next build. I honestly don’t remember what I paid for any of these and I don’t even really know how I got a hold of all of these, but I would rather prefer to sell all in one go because I’m lazy. I’m also inclined to lower prices if you want to buy more parts or buy as a set uhhh. where to start.
and $$ is in USD obviously
ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE AND WILL SELL AT BEST OFFER

[SALE PENDING] 3D SERVISAS NANO GEAR DRIVE 1:2.6 V2 : $380 plus shipping

Must buy as a set with their 3DS RKP, SR 200mm RKP, and 45deg baseplates and/or Bowery Surf adjustable baseplates (+$120). all Riptide bushings and pivot cups

Also! One of the threads on the black hangars are very slightly stripped so that’ll be going to a random winner in today’s sales unless someone wants to buy it for $20.

Currently has Abec adapters installed, but I also have Bergmeister adapters in the mail somewhere.
I also have the 10x80mm shoulder bolts for the hangars.
(If you decide to buy these gear drives with my Bergs, you can have both adapters for free)

sorry TB6380s are not for sale

[SALE PENDING] BOWERY SURF ADJUSTABLE BASEPLATES for SR RKP: $150 plus shipping NEW
Will only sell if it doesnt go along with the bundle

[SALE PENDING] BERGMEISTER TIRES: $150 plus shipping NEW
Each tire will have hubs and inner tube. I lost the bearings oops.
If you want the @moon pulleys, you have to promise to mass produce them (+$70). No stickers sorry.
If you want the haggyboards 60T pulleys, just say please and they’re yours

[SOLD] BKB 36T ABEC (modular) PULLEYS w/8mm ID BEARING: just pay shipping
HAGGYBOARDS 36T w/10mm ID BEARING: $10 plus shipping
[RESERVED] JANUX 36T ABEC (modular) PULLEYS w/10mm ID BEARING: $30 plus shipping

[SOLD] JANUX SHORT MOTOR PLATES: $20 plus shipping

[APOLOGETICALLY SOLD] MOSTLY RIPTIDE GOODY BAG: $10 (free if you buy anything else)
Don’t bother asking me what bushings I have, I don’t know and no I won’t take them out of the bag for you unless idk

BIG TICKET ITEM UP NEXT
POKEMON GO PLUS: $500 plus shipping. Still has original coin cell battery. Will trade for 6GD but i guess 5GD will also work

If you have any questions, feel free to ask my assistant. If you wanna buy the whole lot like Harry did in the Sorcerer’s Stone, I’ll accept gold coins equivalent to $600

9 Likes

So about 11/32 of a gold coin? Assuming the whole coin is 1 oz.

I want the 3D Servisas pulleys. Can I pay you and you hold them until I figure out shipping? Can I change the bearing to 8mm id?

1 Like

I’m sure you can whack the ever living christ out of it but who knows lol? How bout don’t pay, I’ll hold them for you indefinitely until you figure out how you want them

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, but they are in there very tight. You can though.

2 Likes

I’ll take the bushing.

2 Likes

would you like a Hoyt Midnight Puck with that sir
muahaha

4 Likes

Here goes my excuse to buy surfrodz lol. You like those pulley but in the kegel style right Brian?

1 Like

Yes, they are good. Except of course with the kegel prongs :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Prices will drop by 10% in 2 hours, then increase in price by 15% an hour after that
tactics

6 Likes

genius

3 Likes

I know what you changed your mine to :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It is :100: your fault that all these people have the opportunity to these amazing dealios!

1 Like

Ahaha, your welcome :grin: Your board will be like mines sister build or whatever it’s called :rofl:

2 Likes

(not that there’s anything wrong with being the “sister” build)

BUT WHAT THE FUCK. SISTER BUILD?? that’s it. I’m going 12s8p P42A, I’ll see you at the next race…

4 Likes

What’s the hanger clamp bolt pattern diameter on the Janux short plates?

1 Like

Heheh, If my bank acc allows it I’m going 13s8p :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Better start doing some more grocery runs boy @DEEIF

2 Likes

Are you old enough for a bank account???

3 Likes

No I’m not :frowning:

2 Likes

Sort of??? My PayPal is linked to it sooo??

1 Like