[SOLD] $220 shipped TWO FocBox never used with 5.5mm Bullets

Clearing off the shelf. $220 shipped in the US. These were never used, I soldered on 5.5mm to the 3.5mm bullet connector and tested as usual on the bench when I got them and it’s been on the shelf.

I got these at $140 each I think. I ship USPS priority from Irvine, California

4 Likes

No buyers in 24 hrs and I’m buying them for asking price.

2 Likes

This is awesome

1 Like

Yup. If I didn’t already have a pair, would have snapped these up immediately.

1 Like

Paypal of Venmo? I don’t know how to DM. Please let me know your Venmo account. You can message me on IG Esk8fightclub

I guess I missed out being new on here and not being able to send messages. :skateboard:

Edit: PayPal only for protection. Add $3 (split the 2.9% fee)

Venom if you trust me. PayPal…kindly add a few bucks to cover the Condom fee if you like. Pm me

2 Likes

Mike is legit ray, you can venmo him

3 Likes

True that but the fact of the matter is that Venmo has 0 buyer protection at all, so if they were to get lost in shipping or something, it’s over, both parties end up sad

Personally, I would never buy any product with venmo - Paypal is the way to go, and adding an extra buck for the fee is worth it to me. No knocks against our resident and trustworthy Mike

3 Likes

Well said. Too expensive to risk.

4 Likes

I’ll take them if @Esk8fightclub doesn’t

1 Like

@Arzamenable did you need them or just getting them for science?

@Esk8fightclub hasn’t PM’ed me yet. I’d say give him a few hours to respond?

@jasonbhuynh if neither of them want/respond by 2pm (Pacific), then consider this yours.

Looks like he is a new user. So maybe he has not the right to write PMs yet.

1 Like

oh yeah, @BillGordon, can you level up @jasonbhuynh on here please.

Done.

Welcome, Jason!

2 Likes

Because “matching.” I have another set in the evolve 1st gen Carbon klause was riding. That board will likely go 4wd at some point.

If these aren’t gone yet, add me in line at this timestamp. I’ll buy them for sure.

How expensive would that be for me?

If I don’t get these, I have an extra aluminum 3D Servisas enclosure that fits two FOCBOXes. I don’t have any more FOCBOXes, and they are discontinued.

2 Likes

It’s been sold

2 Likes

How much would you be looking for for that case?