[SOLD] 14S2P 5Ah A123 M1B

$100 Shipped Priority USPS with Insurance within the US

Holds full charge, I cycled it twice, don’t think there’s a bms, never personally used it on a board, got it in a trade.

10AWG Discharge
14AWG Charge

2 Likes

:eyes:

I wish I needed this right now

The facts are that LiFePO4 packs last so ridiculously long that I may not ever need to replace them

If someone is making a small commuter board, snatch this up!

2 Likes

Is that a 14S2P ANR26650M1 ? If so, that’s a 100A discharge / 20A charge battery at 51.1V

1 Like

yep it’s the newer M1B revision

2 Likes

If I didn’t already have three 5Ah LiFePO4 packs that work just as good as Day 1 I’d be all over this

In fact if this was 12S I’d buy it and put it in parallel with one of them :rofl:

2 Likes

Wait what 5Ah?? This is super high capacity for the size. What are it’s dimensions?

Edit: zoomed in. 368x135x42

2 Likes

I’m running a 15S1P and I’m about to add another one in parallel.

I’m gonna capacity test it after I’m done thrashing it a ton.

I can just barely make the 4 mile loop at full throttle, cells might go to 2v sometimes haha.,

1 Like

But you can do that thrice a day for years and that battery will still kick ass like day one according to my experience with LiFePO4

li-ion … not so much. Those degrade, sag more, and the range goes away slowly

Oh and under the ideal conditions you can get almost a full charge in 15 minutes if everything is perfect case scenario

4 Likes

Got an enclosure that this fits in, will include for free if you want it

3 Likes

This is tempting for a (another) commuter board. What is the deal with charging and stuff without the bms?

2 Likes

You could add this https://www.litechpower.com/product-detail/HCX-D140LF14S15A.html

if it doesn’t have one

2 Likes

Thanks Brian, I will keep that in mind.

Thinking…might have to grab it. I am quite impressed with the longevity of the Lithium Iron Phosphate cells.

2 Likes

@Skyart how easily could you add the BMS? If it is not too much trouble, I can have it shipped to you along with the BMS and I can pay for what ever labor rate is fair.

Building commuters is too much fun. I am gunna need to start selling them or giving them to friends. I have caught the bug @b264

4 Likes

Can we agree to not call that form facto “commuters”? I commute every single day on my massive board and I dare You to try it just once on that little short board form factor. How about “5milers” or “Last milers”.

Im half sarcastic as I don’t really care what you call em. But just.know you’ve hurt my board’s feelings :cry:

2 Likes

My apologies.

“Smallformfactorlastmilecommuterboard”

2 Likes

Much better thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

need open it up and solder balance leads, though I planned to use it without bms, these cells are not known to drift, and it’s currently sealed up quite well

You want me to wire your bms? Its not hard, but I dont have any small 12s bms

1 Like

2 Likes

I have even less of those, but Kevin might have one I can pick up from him

1 Like