SoCal Track race Apr 13

Posted 3/12

10 Likes

Registration open only 30 spots get em while they are Hot.
https://m.facebook.com/events/508870256310688?acontext={“ref”%3A"3"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&aref=3
If you missed World Cup, don’t miss this one. Evolve and K1 Speed put on a top notch show. It really doesn’t get any better for track racing and atmosphere :ok_hand: When these guys put on a show it’s the best I have ever participated in. Thx Joe for the hard work putting this together. It will be Epic! :checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Podium prizes.

1. Ruroc helmet
  2. armoured hoodie by @LazyRolling
  3. Shredlights
    I believe the roster is full. Check the website.
    This is also a Demo day. I believe you can show up and demo a board on the race track if your interested. Should be a good show-down of DIY and Production boards.
2 Likes

Just recent event Justin Morgan broke his hand and may not be competing this Saturday at the k-1 event in Carlsbad California. So it appears I have an open ride with a paid spot available for the K1 Speed race. If you are interested let me know it’s April 13th this weekend. You don’t need to be a world champion or even have any race experience come ride at your own level. Will have the final word from Justin on his hand Friday. This is what you’ll be riding.

4 Likes

Would like to announce Alyssa Torres will be the Alternate for Saturday’s race. Thanks Alyssa and welcome to team SRB.

5 Likes

:checkered_flag:Happy race day :checkered_flag:
7:45am is sign in. hot laps start at 8

We want videos!

4 Likes

Wild card open board race hosted by Evolve, sponsored by Rurock, @LazyRolling and Shredlights.
Race had qualifying, semifinals and 6 went to the finals.

3 Likes

Congrats on the win and 2 podium placings for stooge race boards

2 Likes
3 Likes