SoCal | For Sale | All Things | Decks/Motors/Enclosure/BMS/Drives/Anti-Sparks/Remotes/Pulleys/Wheels/ESC/Etc

Been busy with life, but have a handful of items I need to get rid of. Decently Large variety of items for everything ESK8. New/Used: Deck(s), gear drives, trucks, wheels, tires, enclosures, motors, motor mounts, heatsinks, remote shells, pulleys, battery PCB, VESC’s, anti-sparks, BMS’s, and more. I just went through it all, since some of it has been sitting in my build area in drawers and what not, and I cleaned everything up nicely and tested anything that needed to be so that it’s all ready to go to the next DIY’r that needs it. Pics and a quick description of each item is below with what I thought is a fair/good price for each. I can send anything purchased the same day (within 24 hours depending on any time difference) as soon as an item is paid for. Happy to ship anywhere, buyer pays for shipping and the price listed is just the cost of the item. Down to do deals if you’re buying multiple items. I’m located in OC (SoCal) so peeps can come pick up items any time as well if you’re in the area. Feel free to make me an offer if you feel I have anything listed too high, haven’t been on the forms as much as I usually am so could be off on some items and happy to adjust where necessary. Will check back daily and take things off the post, or mark them, as they sell.

1. Janux caliber II / TB 218 Idler Mounts
  1. DRI 18650 12s4p Flexible Battery PCB
  1. 6355 BKB Motors (open can) 190 kv
  1. 6355 Maytech Motors (sealed) 190 kv
  1. 44t press-fit Abec wheel pulleys (metal)
  1. Torqueboard 36t Abec wheel pulley
  1. Flux Deck with Enclosure (only a few rides have been done, next to new)
  1. Flipsky Anti-Spark w/ button
  1. 10S BMS
  1. 10S BMS
  1. MAKER-X PCB Anti-Spark (brand new)
  1. Random Enclosure (CF Skinned)
  1. Random (nice) 54t wheel pulleys (unknown brand)
  • $35
  • I don’t remember what wheels these are for. I know they don’t fit on trampa 5 or 6 spoke wheels, nor, MBS Rockstar II’s. I know they 54t, made from POM I believe…. Don’t think I ever used them but I could be lying. Distance across from hole to hole is 54mm for reference.

1. Koowheel HUB w/ back truck (97 mm sleeves)
  1. Koowheeel ESC
  • $75
  • Can be used wirh the koowheel hubs or the Carvon Torquedrives – Can do a deal on package if someone wants to put some of these items together. Remote not included as I left it in an uber last year and the driver never got back with me after reaching out a few times to try and retrieve it.
  1. Generic Black RKP 10 inch truck
  1. Black Generic Abec clone 97mm wheels
  1. Random 60t Pulley (plastic)
  1. 32t Kegal Pulley (1.5)
  1. 32t Abec Pulley (Evolve I believe)
  1. Subsonic Century 40 Deck w/ Eboosted single stack enclosure
  1. Carvon Torquedrive V4
  1. Flipsky VX2 remote & Receiver
  1. Maytech Waterproof Remote & Receiver
  1. Carbon Fiber Drop Down Deck (I can’t remember what brand this deck is, I just remember it was pricey and I liked the shape a lot)
  1. Bustin Boards – Shrike 38
  1. Random Blank Deck – New
5 Likes

I see some cool unobtainium goodies here

3 Likes

You know it, come and get it boys! LOL. Just reply or DM me with any questions or offers. I’ll be checking the thread a couple of times a day and can ship out same or next day on any of it.

Dibs subsonic century

3 Likes

Was gonna dm it to you if you didn’t find it soon lol

3 Likes

I was gunna ask shipping to Aus… well played sir

1 Like

bump bump bump it up. Happy Sunday everyone

C’mon @Skyart you’re Stateside - you don’t need another Century Deck. Let me get it Shipped to the UK. It’s my dream deck and enclosure combo.

Alternatively I could possibly swap it for some other deck based unobtainium.

Anyhow @Jansen - I really, really want the Subsonic Deck and Enclosure combo . . . .

:wink: :metal:

If it helps @Bavioze is copying a century we sent him. His across the pond too. I have a couple enclosures for them.

2 Likes

Sorry brotha @Snowhiter , @Skyart skyart already had it in his mailbox by the time you sent this reply

bump it up