Small smart BMS

As the header says, I’m looking for a smart BMS 12s that’s smaller than a LLT, I’m not even sure if there is one I’ve not been able to find one Smart that is.

Hopefully one of you fine knowledgeable folks could either point me in the right direction or put me out of my misery.

Cheers.

1 Like

Exist, but hard to get and/or expensive. Flexi BMS, ENNOID, there’s others.

1 Like

FlexiBMS Lite

1 Like

Cheers I’ll check them out

Yeah expensive or sold out, :joy:

The story of 2022… It’s not going to be better any time soon…

1 Like

Yep it’s been the story of my life for the last year or so, I design industrial Switchboards leed times and price increases are out of control. I’m sure it’s the same everywhere, living in NZ though because we’re a smaller market it feels like we get hit a little harder down here.

2 Likes

@Byson How much does a flexi lite cost these days?

It’s unobtainium

1 Like

Ah I see

I’m out of town for the next week. If you haven’t found anything, when I get back I’ll help you out.

1 Like

Sound

@Byson did you find anything? This was going on my unicorn build but I went 16s instead of 12. This is completely un assembled so you need micro-soldering skills. Have you soldered circuit boards before?

Ps I don’t actually want to sell this so it’s only for sale to @Byson. If he doesn’t want it it’s going back to my esk8 museum😜

Cheers dude for the offer I actually had a mate who had a spare so I’ve pinched his, he also was very reluctant to give it up. In his words” they’re rare as rocking hors shit”

Really appreciate the offer though.

1 Like

That sounds about right

1 Like