Skunks Venomous Green machine

There is definitely something wrong with this motor, the resistance value is way too high, should be bellow 20 mOhms

Did you check if the connectors are well soldered?

2 Likes

Yeah they seemed good.
The motors did sit on a shelf for a while after being well used.

If I could I’d run the venom wheels on here. But no pulleys + the black and green 97mm abecs kinda match.

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

This thing’s pretty nice @klaus79856

11 Likes

The new rear hanger showed up.
Thanks @Saturn_Corp

127mm surfrodz tkp hanger .
It’s about the same width as a caliber truck but I have 15mm pulleys running 3 bearings each.
I have room to bring them in just a bit too if needed.
Probably won’t be using the boardnamics mounts. Think I’ll use my psychotiller ones

5 Likes

Finally some progress.

Front 177mm hanger and 50mm shoulder bolts
Rear 127mm hanger and 80mm shoulder bolts.

Unfortunately the front is slightly narrower than the rear. I don’t like that.
So I need to find 60mm shoulder bolts or better yet 55mm for the front.
In total the rear is about a 1/4 of an inch wider than stock caliber trucks but I’m able to run 15mm pulleys with bearings ( 3 bearings in each pulley actually)
I’m pretty happy with how this is going.

Nothing is bolted down and I gotta patch the holes from the multiple enclosures I’ve installed plus all the holes from widening the wb when I had rkp and the long riptide enclosure on here.

11 Likes

@Venom121212 also made some dope stickers for me. One of them I put on stupid crooked tho…

3 Likes

I am following this thread for inspiration. I want to do something quite similar only my deck will be 36" long and the kicktail a bit mellower.
Good to know that you can do dual 6355 with 15mm belts on the SR tkp. I was thinking about torqueboards 160mm trucks but will likely go with the SR tkp. I hope they will have a Black Friday sale.
I might also try the Venom Mach1, but still undicided between those or Blue Caguamas.
Waiting for your build to complete and how the TKP feel .

2 Likes

Thanks @Goldrabe
I put the same tkp trucks on my 30 riptide ( dual 5065) and on my 40 hummie (dual 6374). I loved them at both WB setups.
I actually have venom wheels and pulleys coming soon.
Might try them on here.
I think @moon is selling his tkp trucks soon.

2 Likes

Thanks, now I will definitely go this route!
I have to contact @moon for the pulleys anyway, if he would sell both together would be a nice surprise.

2 Likes

Edit: how do I gif? :frowning: halp

2 Likes

Contemplating making another batch of pulleys. Lets sell this batch of gear drives first :slight_smile:

Might have some mounts to go with it too

@Goldrabe Ill let you know when Im ready to sell…

3 Likes

Peekaboo

7 Likes

Little bit of progress…

6 Likes

88 miles per hoooouuuur!
Wasnt that board still ready yet?
Im confused?
EDIT: and dont tell me hubs hahahahhaha:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I was riding this board with all the riptide parts on it at one point but didn’t like it.
Then I set it up on caliber rkp trucks and a different enclosure and I didn’t like it.
So now I’m starting over lol

2 Likes

oh man, lmao, wtf?
Im still pretty in love with my modded chinese boards, hahahaha
just kidding

1 Like

When do you think you’ll finally be happy with it? Got the ‘final’ parts list yet?

I’ve just got some soldering to do and padding for enclosure / mounting enclosure

1 Like