Skunks Venomous Green machine

@yelnats8j I like that build LoL

2 Likes

I have the same thing as an analog rain board, it feels really nice actually. I just picked up some parts to make it electric but the mounts hit the ground :sob:

2 Likes

Nice choise of decks, dude, love them all,too.
Makes it hard to choose which one to try at first :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Dont tell me hubs,dude. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Killshot, those things look mean and fun…

3 Likes

@skunk The Ralleycat - Landyatchz 34" Ralleycat - 12S3P - Unity - Dual TB 6355 190kV - Blue Caguamas

2 Likes

No hubs…caliber clones, enertion mount clones, dual propdrive 5060. Getting a tail box for a 6s and dual mixed 4.12 ESCs

1 Like

I need more info on this… @moon what’s the go? Would love a full drive train including tkps and venom pulleys :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My surfrodz will be for sale soon, yes .

4 Likes

Ahh i thought you were making your own. Still interested.

2 Likes

Not sure this build we be finished…
Deck is cracked. Needs replaced or a skin job from Sender
No longer have the mini esc…
Basically just truck and motors in a box now.
source-5

4 Likes

So we can close here.

We don’t close build threads.
That’s for market place stuff.

I have a spare deck? My first deck ever actually. It’s not pretty but I’ll ship it your way. Seems a shame to kill a build just for lack of wood

2 Likes

No as a community I think we band together and help this fucker out. When was the last time you had a board running @skunk ?

You ship the deck to my house somehow and Ill fix it up for you after X-Mas

2 Likes

It’s a dead build until I can afford a compact vesc and a good battery.
Just like a 10s3p 40t would be plenty.
Need a build I can carry around in the grocery store with me or hope on a bus for school in the spring /summer

2 Likes

I could probably solve the deck issue. Its the esc and battery that really set me back.
It’s okay this is more of a summer type of build anyways so I’m in no rush to get it back on track

1 Like

:thinking: ummm… June ?

4 Likes

Klaus is helping me a bunch with a mtb build.

I just still want something I can carry in one arm.
Something nibble on urethane.

3 Likes

How much range you need on the battery?