SKP 6465 Motor Introduction and SALE! 11% off code "Spring"

Its MOTORS TIME BABY!

I want to introduce the latest super star! Meet 6465

You may be saying “WAIT THATS THE 6485 NO?!”

Nope, its all the glory of the 6485 condenced into a smaller packege that packs a punch!

Availabe in 2kv options 150 and 205, other KV is available upon request but will have a longer wait time. Head over to the website to checkout the specs! And use the Discount code “Spring” to snag up a discount! All orders for this motor ship 4/22

6485 are also on sale for 11% off with the same “Spring” discount code!!!

Ride on fellas!
Modors go Brrrrr Brrrrrr!!! Very silently tho :sunglasses::fire::rocket:

16 Likes

vroom_doge_h81p

9 Likes

my wallet won’t be happy in a couple months after i start this superspine build…

6 Likes

My wallet doesn’t like me now

4 Likes

This sale is here to burn down wallets

3 Likes

Has anyone from the EU had trouble buying motors from you @Skyart? Very tempted, but also very scared of shipping+customs+VAT fuckery.

2 Likes

We have not had any EU purchase troubles, DM me as I can get you an invoice to help with the shipping rates

Can you just block my IP from your website.
I still need to be able to eat

5 Likes

Still on the planning phase, but thank you so much! This is yet another reason not to listen to my wallet…

1 Like

Come get your MODORS!

ALL PREORDERS SHIPPING TOMMOROW!

And any subsequent orders :eyes::eyes::rocket::rocket::zap::zap::zap::zap::fire::fire: discount code still active :saluting_face::rocket:

3 Likes

Hey @Skyart, is it possible to get a “natural” raw steel colored motors? I would like to get a pair but black is a no no?

1 Like

The minimum order quatity for something like rhis is 200 motors :saluting_face::face_with_spiral_eyes: I tried to get a smaller batch of raw but reacher wasnt playing along

Well I guess sandpaper is my friend again :joy: my arms almost fell off last time.

Btw does anyone in EU stock SKP? Any group buy? Anything?

2 Likes

Send me a DM with your address and what kind of motor you would like il take a look at shipping and money saving options

2 Likes

Couldnt you just run the motor while holding a scothbrite pad to it? Manually sanding?!?! :dizzy_face: or paint thinner?

Id be concerned about the metal shavings near an active motor shorting it out lol.

Youre probably right, i assume the particles would be so small and be blown away just from the force of the spinning motor that it would be a non issue? Also paint thinner doesnt require any metal shavings. Light layer on, wait a bit, wipe off and done

1 Like

Its not paint, its some type of anodization i think.