Skateshred decks?

I’ve been looking for a smaller deck then my 42” for daily commute to work, I’ll prob put pneumatic tires on the 42” and use it for long comfy rides. I was searching for decks with wheel wells and ran across these, the price seems great and I like the shape. I wanted a 30-32” deck really but maybe I can trim a little off the nose and tail of this deck. I need mall grab-able and to be able to store it under my work bench or in a cabinet at work. The tayto would be ideal but it’s not available and almost more then double the cost of this board. What do you think?

https://www.skateshred.com/wholesale-blank-longboard-decks/36-x-9-5-downhill-kicktail-canadian-maple-cmdh36-468.html

2 Likes

Yeah, go for it. Everyone has had only good experiences with their skateshred. Stay away from their bamboo though, it has cracked before.

1 Like

Bacon Deck!

If that is made anything like the my Rio bacon deck, you will love it. It is a tad bit long for mall grabbing but I managed. I ran no griptape and still had no problems with locking into that deck. Love love love that deck.

Dont ask anymore questions about it. Just get it and thank me later. Good day

2 Likes

I have personal experience with that exact deck and I love it. the concave on it is amazing and really locks you in!

1 Like

Ok guys I’m sold, I’ll be ordering one this Friday! Payday!

5 Likes

Skate shred decks are probably your best bet if you want a decent budget friendly deck. Of course you won’t be able to get a enclosure made perfectly for the exact shape of your deck off the shelf, like an eboosted enclosure would go with it’s designed deck. But if you want cheap then this is a great option.

1 Like

Anyone else have experience with the bamboo? I was gonna get the bamboo 26x7 mini cruiser for the extra flex

I think You’ll be fine with bamboo on a short deck the issue is mostly on long board decks

2 Likes