skateboard suspension system

hi guys. I don’t know your language. I use google translate. I’m sorry if I’m wrong.I live in Turkey. I am here for my son. He loves skateboards.

I just need the suspension system.I want to have it done by cnc. I need the measurements of these parts. Buying parts from abroad means a lot of tax in my country.Who drew this piece, how can I reach them?Please can someone help me with this

2 Likes

Hello
Do you own a Cnc? Because if you don’t, having those done by a cnc company will probably cost you far more than buying them directly
Good luck with your project, though!

2 Likes

No, I do not own a cnc. But a close friend of mine has a cnc workshop. He can do this for me free of charge. I want to reach the dimensions of these parts.So do you know the seller?

Lots of pictures here
I suppose you could guess the dimensions knowing the axle is 8mm diameter

2 Likes

Yes, my friend, I showed this piece to my friend. But it would be better to have a drawing. Is this a special production? How can I reach those who made it?Also thank you so much for your time David

1 Like

Aliexress is a Chinese website where only Chinese manufacturers sell their products
You could contact them but no company would send blueprints of their products to you, its like shooting themself in the foot :stuck_out_tongue:

My pleasure

1 Like

Okay, I want to try it. I will contact them. Let’s see if I can get results. You are right when you say that, no company wants such a thing. But I still want to try my luck.

1 Like

it’ll be a long shot, but try posting in the CAD request thread
good luck buddy

1 Like

I know man.I have to try. Thank you very much.

@nirvanateira Please keep your discussion centered here in this thread. There is no need to create several topics with the same contents.

2 Likes