Skate Shoes - 2.0

My last pair of shoes fell apart while I was skating lmao :joy: Sidewalls and sole just fell off when I picked my foot up after doing an Ollie :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Shoe Goo or cement barge and old bike tubes will fix that lol

2 Likes

I’m with @Skunk on the hi-tops.
I like the ankle support

2 Likes

Low tops are basically slippers lol
They’re comfy when you just need to throw something on.
But I just can’t skate in them

4 Likes

I really want some hi-tops for the ankle protection lol. And it will help with ankle windchill. At least I only have to worry about one.

4 Likes

True… My mom doesn’t allow shoe goo cause of the smell… claims she smells it when it’s dryed :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Maybe we can get you some bindings to support your weak ank anks. I Always skate with my van slipons

4 Likes

Maybe if you had some ankle support you wouldn’t fall at 2mph

2 Likes

Ha jokes on you!! Already fell going 2 mph with trampa bindings.

3 Likes

Did you blame it on the unity again?

Pre unity… but yes I did.

2 Likes

If you’re going to wear vans slip-ons, I can not recommend the Pro version enough!! Big improvements for only 10-15 extra bucks

1 Like

Pretty much all vans. Pro or bust.

2 Likes

Over here VANS kept going up in price… online was the same, fedup i went with these recently - couldnt be happier : https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-slip-on-plimsolls-in-black-canvas/prd/9510587

I got 3 sets last weekend, I’ve never been a big fan of the specific design of skates shoes, but I though I should try these:

Adidas Buzenitz
$_1

Adidas Suciu

Adidas Buzenitz
$_1 (1)

Not as comfortable a Asics gel quantum 180 or 360, but better support for you feet on hard braking and a acceleration

2 Likes

Discotbot has metal feet, no need for shoe

4 Likes

Aside from freaking @Itsmedant does any of those skate shoes have wide toe boxes?

3 Likes

Did the fix the stitching in the heal on the inside or is it still not covered

Been wearing these to work the past two days, might try it out esk8ing as well. Plus, they’re on special in Australia at the moment for anyone interested.

4 Likes

The flat sole is called a vulcanized sole. Theres my random bit of info for the day. I wear these

got to go with sk8-hi pro’s .

4 Likes