sk8tedad's cave of BS no build here

I’m going slow because I’d never live it down if I got hurt

3 Likes

Holding my phone in my hand is distracting

I’m thinking I put some huge motors on this bad boy

4 Likes

Man, y’all have some beautiful roads to ride out there. If I’m ever in California, show me the spots…

1 Like

YES, please look me up, I pave a lot of them,so i know where the fresh AC is .
For that matter any member who isnt a dick should absolutely look me up if in the Sf bay area. We have a good group ride thing going,though it would be nice if some one lived closer to me.

Ill enertain any riding speed to ensure group comfort,too many horror stories from MC group rides"dont ride over your head,ride your pace,we will adjust to not leave you, WE WILL NOT DITCH YOU,ride in your limits(at the ER : "I didnt want to look slow ",“well you are slow as hell NOW buddy”)

5 Likes

6 Likes

@gcalli ,good morning. I installed a set of onsra 115mm ruber wheels that are like what you were riding on the group ride(been in a box for months ). I had to swap bearings and i had ridden alot so i was tired,but the short test i did made them seem well, SQUIRLY AT SPEED. I have them on the board i was riding with you on 110mm tb wheels.
I know you ride mostly off road,have you ridden any other street wheels? Im about to go do a proper test ride now. Im usually comfortable on thane wheels to about 40 mph, on these last night 30 was … well i dont have anyone in town to pick me up off the road so i went home,like that .

Im rambling,ill be back after the test ,or ill be trying to get an uber to pick me up bleeding .

2 Likes

I think THIS is something that doesnt get mentioned enough. I run my mouth about average speeds and top speeds etc. We are not all riding the same roads. where im riding its steep and tight BUT the road surface is fantastic. Its far harder and more dangerous to ride fast on shitty roads. Id hate for anyone to try to go too fast on their roads becaus my bumb ass can on black glass roads. This is why i had no intrest in “speed contests”

1 Like

I try to avoid politics and nationalism ,its what i like about this place. Today is July 4, in the USA this is a important day to us. If you love this country,this poem should hopefully be important to you. I am half Irish in decent and half Sicillian (my last name is a town in Sicilly where we are from)

Irish and Itillians ,when my family came here were scum,no one wanted us here and we were surely going to ruin the country.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans. Every single one of us has an equal right to be here,no matter when you got here. Unless you are a native,then oh man so sorry.

im home ,there are no adults in the house,sorry in advance for the stupid shit ill be posting today ,thats whythey gave me a cave ,er suggested it might be better if my bs was contained?

3 Likes

Holy shit I hate these wheels!!!

Like marshmallows, side wall stiffness for lack of a proper term is awful. If you want to fall down for sure, mount these wheels to DKP trucks,BYBY!

Any one want to buy or trade them? I hate them so!

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Never ridden any other than those rubber wheels, they are definitely squirlier than pneumatics

1 Like

Yeah those look exactly like mine. But I have them on TKP

1 Like

i am impressed with the speed you acchived.

These wheels are awesome, tons of grip and super comfy. Bad on range though

2 Likes

Wild strawberries!!

3 Likes

Sticky monkey flower

1 Like

A lot of people love those wheels, should be easy to sell off to someone :upside_down_face:

1 Like