Single layer 12s5p enclosure

Im looking for an enclosure which will fit a 12s5p flat pack. I have bought an Evolve deck from Vintage Boards. Now I know 10 cells wide is pretty wide, but it is possible https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/evolve-bamboo-gt-enclosure/ for example with that enclosure, but that’s already 180$ to get to my door and thats without possible taxes. My maximum budget is around 100€ Im located in The Netherlands.

Pretty sure @BigBen has a evo enclosure. Not sure what it holds tho.

1 Like

I dont think that’ll work on an Evolve deck because of the drop

Oh Evolve. I read Evo my bad

1 Like

It’s pretty similar :laughing:

1 Like

I recently was in a similar situation and made my own. Plenty of room for 12s5p on a Paradigm shift deck. It was a LOT of work but I’m happy.

3 Likes

Really don’t know if I can do that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would encourage you to try :+1:. Enclosures are hard to source and one of the few things that almost anyone can make from scratch. @onebluesummer says he learned how to lay fiberglass making his enclosure and skinning his deck, but it turned out so nice that I suspect he has more experience than he’s letting on :rofl:

It’s really not much different that papier mache except the fibers are glass (not cellulose) and the glue epoxy (not craft glue). In any case, I hope you can work this out :v:

3 Likes

Ill look into it tonight!

1 Like

I am using psychotiller altered wedge at I have a 12s5p flat pack in it that is 10cells wide on a drop through deck.

1 Like