Simple way to mirror my phone to a screen wirelessly?

@Esk8_Spirit metr audio announcements is something you could try maybe?

3 Likes

I plan on getting those shoulder speakers and using this to avoid having to look at a screen while riding.

2 Likes

My Samsung gear s3 outlasts my board. I use it on every ride to change songs playing in my helmet.
The only reason I’ve never bought a metr and never will is the fact Tizen will never be supported. I love my watch and have no use for yet another thing that requires I take my phone out for info.

1 Like

You could make a Piphone and wrist mount it, but that would take a lot of work to implement not to mention you’d need a custom case for it. If you don’t have a 3d printer or the knowledge to work a raspberryPi You’re better off getting a davegax.

1 Like

My gear s3 wouldn’t last half a day with the screen on.
Battery life goes from 5 days to almost 2 days with aod on.
Aaand, yeah… android wear is hot garbage compared to tizen :confused: no metr for me either, not worth it

1 Like

On a normal day I have the aod on. When I ride, I set it to turn off whenever I flick my wrist. You can turn it by simply touching anything on it

The flick drives me crazy during the night and works whenever it wants to while driving at work. Aod seems to turn off by itself when it realises you’re sleeping

1 Like

Seems simple enuff…

True I could use that, thanks. Could you add the attribute “duty cycle” please

Yes, it should be easy, I can do that for the next update

1 Like