Show us your enclosure insides ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

1065 Wh of lipo ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

11 Likes

I really like those 8s voltage checker dealios, never-evar, never-never shorted out a probe on my multimeter checking P-group status!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Bright side

Dark side

4 Likes

So you would recommend to attach the components inside the enclosure to the deck rather than to the enclosure using velcro, or both?

1 Like

Velcro to the deck, and have foam padding in between the enclosure and components. If you do both, you might have trouble ripping the enclosure open next time If you have to. Mounting to your deck also means that your enclosure will only have to hold itself, than to hold the weight of the components

8 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks. Hm … I wonder when we will see more decks made of a unibody, e.g. neoOne, where you add a a lid on top of the deck rather than an enclosure on the bottom? This makes things a whole lot easier, since you do not have to fear that you enclosure may come loose at some point. However, I enjoy learning from all you guys too :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Yep, for integrated decks, securing onto the deck itself makes sense.

1 Like

12S12P 30Q, DieBie, 2x200A MT VESC, Metr Pro, UART RC transmitter inside.

10 Likes

Man, I wish all BMSes came with housings. Scary to see that many exposed connections…

5 Likes

Isn’t that white foam extremely flammable?

1 Like

Makes the ride that much more daring!

3 Likes

Inside my current main board:

And my work commute board :

Plus its 12s1p pack:

32 Likes

A progression of guts
(Dual focboxes should be 3rd, after the ollin vescs)

18 Likes

This is really neat! I remember seeing this on your build thread.

6 Likes

Wow…

6 Likes

I cringe looking at my older internals. Current is probably cringy for Engineers.

That’s a clean setup :+1:

7 Likes

What sort of range are you getting on the 12S1P? and what cells? I imagine 30T

1 Like

Not sure on the cells as these are recycled battery packs but It measures at just over 100Wh. Never range tested this setup but I would guess it’s around 6 miles

3 Likes