Show them bloody pictures [NSFW]

Do they cover the top of your hip bones? (kind of that area above the belt line)

Also if you don’t mind me asking, what’s your waist length?

Im interested so long as they cover some hips decently.

Kevlar riding jacket covers the hips. This is what happend when my son decided it was too hot for the jacket

4 Likes

Seems like a right of passage to get that side burger.

2 Likes

If you looked like that with a butt harness I would always let you ride in front hahahaha

1 Like

Honestly if you wear the hillbilly crash diapers it bulks up the hips and you dont even touch the ground that high on the waistline

2 Likes

Lmao!! That’s a great name for it.

Crash diaper and kevlar moto jacket and of course kneepads and slide gloves. Dont forget the high tops or your ankle bone gets shreaded too. Elbow guards work for a second before they slide up and your elbow gets shreaded. Thats why i have to go with the jacket…its all built in. Shoulders -back-forearms and mine unzips to make for a dual season jacket.

1 Like

I’ve been wearing these:

SG$ 37.09 23%OFF | Skiing Hip Pad Shorts Sport Cycling Hip Protection Pad Cycling Skiing Roller Skating Skateboarding Protective Hip Pad

2 Likes

I have a permanent scar there. Tore it open about 4 times in 2 years. Haven’t hurt it in 20+ months and scar shows no sign of fading.

Permanent scar on lead upper hip?
  • Yes, I’m a savage at falling
  • No, I’m better than you

0 voters

1 Like

I have one of these I wear to the bike park. They fit under basketball shorts and protect a fuck ton. I would wear them by themselves but they really do resemble a diaper.

Soared 3D Protection Hip Butt EVA Paded Short Pants Protective Gear Guard Impact Pad Ski Ice Skating Snowboard Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EUISNW4/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_8VA3A879Z55BB6SNXQB1

No bunching up of the nads like on other spandex looking ones either.

I can’t recommend the lazy rolling Kevlar casual pants enough. Those things are solid and I can wear them all day without looking like an armored up goon. Just get them on sale :rofl:

1 Like

Those are lacking protection where you need it most…up high and all around the hip bone. Just looking at my hillbilly diapers ,mine are way bulkier and the padding goes all the way around to the front

3 Likes

Nah I see what you mean but they have a padded band that is higher up and protects the ilium better. They just didn’t leave the pad exposed.

1 Like

I need some “ilium” protectors. That’s what I’m looking for. Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I’m still on the hunt and will judge my options and report back.

Yeah they do! I’m like a 32" waist. I can take a Pic or something later and DM you if you are interested. I’m not home atm

I’ve seen a lot of the motorcycle pants have special pockets for the loose hip pads to sit in as opposed to the shorts that have them stitched in. Ideally, you’re just wanting those attached to a harness.

You know it’s gonna be pricey when they don’t show a price lol. I know this is more in depth than what you’re after but googling hip protection belt ya know.

Demon makes a lot of good safety gear (I’m rocking the podium helmet)

This looks like an option for you @AK1

1 Like

Looks like a footbal flack belt. Kinda similar but i think a flack belt rides alittle higher and protects your lower ribs. Guess it depends on how you wear it. Some of the football stuff looks promising for the illium . Nike has some cool ones that come up high on the sides and have hard plastic on the thighs.

1 Like

Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong Football Compression Padded Shorts Boy’s Size L VG…

Day 7 nip update, shoulder s fucked, but like a beautiful cicada a new nip emerges.

6 Likes

Looking good!
Banked…

1 Like

its a good job this isn’t Instagram.