Show them bloody pictures [NSFW]

Intro to speed 2.0 is on Sunday in Torrance?

Yup :love_you_gesture:t3: 9am

@mccloed @Jansen @ahrav you guys should come to Intro :eyes:

I’m gonna try this weekend.

1 Like

Hell yeah :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

You gonna go @mccloed?

You wanna hit intro @ahrav ? I’ve never been yet. Carpool down? Im down to drive us… lmk.

@370HSSV you game son?

I’ve been askin Ahrav to come for so long :rofl: Come on :penguin:

1 Like

I am not going to intro to speed. Don’t have time in the morning. I am game for the afternoon/night ride for Sunday

1 Like

I am going on Sunday. We could also ride later after? If I’m not too sore.:laughing:

1 Like

U back?

Fuck dude. The part where I got stitches for bleeding isn’t even the part that hurts the most, it’s this damn bruise near my ass. :rofl:

7 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen :eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t sleep on elbow pads lol

11 Likes

Dude is that you? Are you ok? Ooomg :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Haha yeah that’s me. Only second day of riding the new board. My knee got a lil messed up too, but I’m all good though. My board is all good too and the Trampa Wand held up like a champ. I’ve been skating since I was a lil kid and never caught a flesh wound like this though. I’ll be wearing elbow pads for now on.

5 Likes

Aaaai, dang. What exactly happened do you know? Did you just get going too fast? Also I highly recommend one of those lazy rolling hoodies. I know they are a pretty penny, but I just got mine last week, it’s amazing. Feels super nice and all the padding is amazing.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely check those out. It’s hot asf here Nevada, but I’d rather be hot than take another puncture wound.

I was riding a trail I haven’t been on in a while. There’s this dirt patch that’s always there, but I used to go right over it with my Boosted board with no problem. I saw the dirt patch, but didn’t realize more dirt than usual had accumulated before it was too late. My board stopped immediately and I catapulted off going probably somewhere between 15 & 20 mph and must have landed on a rock. Just glad I didn’t break any bones. The battery works great too btw lol thanks again.

2 Likes

Duuuuuude

3 Likes

that’s fucked man, it hurts thinking about cleaning that out.
I did something similar to my elbow when learning how to glove down slide and it took foreverrr to heal.
I wish you a speedy recovery <3

1 Like

Xsynatic

You are going to cause me nightmares!
How are these knots supposed to be removed ?

They are going to tear your flesh when pulling those.

I wish you the best.

Your arm disgusts me

That’s was a question you should’ve asked the one who did this mess. (Which was done in a University Hospital!!!)

Don’t get me started. Those weren’t even strings that dissolve themselves, these were like fishing line. The doc had to pull so hard on the string/knot to be able to cut it off. The doc cutting it was an old fart who wasn’t the most precise so he managed tovstab or cut me with a scalpel multiple times. Especially cutting the ones that were deep inside were so fucking painful. Cutting the strings was more painful that the crash itself and the post surgery combined. I had to ask the doc if we could make a break as my hole body was shaking from pain, head got dizzy as well.

Now I’m left with this ugly, lumpy and hard scar.

2 Likes