Show them bloody pictures [NSFW]

That whole spot above my butt on right side is scarred and discolored from road rash there over and over :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@whaddys Pooring a bunch of isobetadine over it also gave me some funky discoloration :stuck_out_tongue: apart from the color it healed nicely tho.

It’ll be fiiiiiiine.

1 Like

Artist. I work primarily with plastics and rubber.

1 Like

What!?! What did it look like from the outside? Wait… don’t answer that. I might barf.

“TheGoodMomentum” First step in the right direction lol

While we are at it:

Welcome, glad you found here from the forsaken place.

Ruptured achilles, day 50.

3 Likes

Wound is healing quite ok?

Only concern is the second from the bottom has some pus (is that the correct word?)

When i moved the string a bit it opened up, startet bleeding a tiny bit and some pus (?) came out. Maybe a quarter of a pea

Tomorrow i’m getting the stitches removed.

3 Likes

Fuck man, can’t watch it!

Day 1 after getting the stitches removed.

Edit: what i can say is that this scar will be smaller. They removed the old one completely and stitched it together again as it seems.

7 Likes

Ruptured Achilles, day 62
It has healed and I can hobble about
Inflammation from being down all day and no rest.
Physio exercises to regain strength and mobility.

2 Likes

That is such an awesome product!!

Yeah bro.

It’s my go to for all grazes. Especially those stingy nigggly carpet burn types. Learnt from plenty of crashes dirt jumping and riding my mtb.

Apparently it was first developed for treating burns, but is the perfect thing for grazes. :ok_hand:

You know it’s good when the local longboard shop sells it also. :joy: https://www.theboardroom.co.nz/products/copy-of-fixomull-stretch-roll-15cm-x-1m

1 Like

Hoo Brother !! :slight_smile: Almost the same

1 Like

yeaah. Still got yours or got it removed?

You guys have done it, I will be buying a helmet and protection before I spend any more money into my skateboard

3 Likes

Onewheel don’t play

3 Likes

13 Likes

Will keep them forever

Will be using full gloves in the future…

1 Like