0c921441b0732bd3f654fe8f534222dd3c63f4a9

5 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

Current:

Future:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Kinda want to get a half face helmet when too lazy too put on TSG or FOX, is Ruroc worth it? I intend to use it without the goggles nor the jaw plate.

Yeah worth it. It feels very comfortable to me as a half shell and I have the m/l size. Full face feels a little restricted since my nose feels very close to the mouth guard. Kind of get the feeling I’d breathe a bit more comfortably through my nose were it further away.

I still always ride with full face tsg pro though. On occasion for a very quick supermarket run I’ll take the ruroc as a half shell.

Size tsg pro is xl. The carbon apparently fits more snug than the regular tsg as advised by others.

6 Likes

I use the Ruroc with chin guard. No goggles because you lose a lot of visibility with them on. Wait for Black Friday or cyber Monday. Ruroc usually has sales on their basic models then

2 Likes

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Shark Drak Evok

4 Likes

Bell super here.

It gets hot and muggy during the summer here in VA so it’s got some nice ventilation.

I want to get a new order next though, my head is too big for a tsg.

My wife has a tsg thanks to @BuildKitBoards group buy last year! She loves it and it gives her more confidence on the board

1 Like

This one reminds me of some sci-fi FPS game. Icon Airflite Battlescar 2.

7 Likes

I do like it though :thinking:

5 Likes

Fuck you beat me too it.

Early bird gets the worm

…but the night owl gets the snake

5 Likes