Show me, What's nostalgia look like for you?

As someone who shouldn’t qualify as an 80’s kid, I get nostalgic over all the 80’s vaporwave shit having grown up with a mom who was hardcore 80’s with the frizzy hair and crazy clothes and shit into the 90’s, so that vibe still brings me back… Like this

and thinking back to my estranged 8 year old half cousin in-law computer hacker prodigy kid I would sit back and watch hack shit…

For me… NES, SNES, but especially the magical N64… The future… So nostalgic. I wish I could still have fun playing these games but this soundtrack brings me back.

Skate wise, tracker stimulator bushings, R-IIs, and Avila’s bring be back.

With that said…

What’s nostalgia look like for you? What hits those feels?

7 Likes

small under-suspended two stroke dirt bikes in a dirt lot takes me back to the good olde days

6 Likes

Like this guy? Not really small but I think it was a 2 stroke and from like 1987 or something.

5 Likes

yeah kinda like that but even older without the monoshock

8 Likes

Kinda look like that ebike @ciscov loves so much

2 Likes

fuck @franny the h8er of k00l shit!

2 Likes

OMFL that thing is just as gross or worse than fat bikes :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Wait. I take it back.
That shit ain’t got pedals.
A real motorcycle. I’d ride that It’s nice :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

braaaaaap…Braaaaaaap

5 Likes

Haha m sorry fellas. Just getting home from work. Didn’t really pay attention to the pic the first time around lol

Fat bikes are still :face_vomiting: thou

Edit: Except FOR @kook’s fat bike. That thing is sick af

2 Likes

fat tire bikes are like fat bitches… so fun to ride, but you don’t want anyone else to know…

6 Likes

Haha. Right.
Fixed my last post
Just for you :wink:

2 Likes

Fucking wave racer! That shit was my jam.

My parents were super against having a video game system for some reason and… get this…

would rent an n64 for a week from blockbuster if we got good grades.

I now own every console I’ve ever touched as well as an arcade cabinet that runs all the uprights.

As far as personal nostalgia,

22 Likes

omg space cadet

4 Likes

This. NES.
Edit: And playing outside, because mom always took this away lol

3 Likes

14 Likes

WTF how many photos do you store on a floppy disk? 12?

2 Likes

6 Likes

fanny pack full of floppies solve all of the world’s problems

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes