This is my first DIY built, that has been rebuilt, then rebuilt then rebuilt, this board has rocked everything from Trampa mini tricks with cloudwheels to 150mm pneumatics to 97mm thanes, however she finally reached her final form before I’m selling her.
The premise (was)
- Can go anywhere ( was intitally a 6374 4WD setup, which was way to scary in my opinion on such a flexible board)
- More flex in the board instead of the suspension (or wheel hence the cloudwheels)
- IDEA labs motor mounts for a clean and simple belt drive
- Ratchet bindings for the sweet precise control
- LiFePo4 battery with 200 Amp continous battery discharge and 420A peak
What she became
- Can go almost anywhere anywhere
- for AT purposes 175mm wheels was just a better choice
- Trampa open belt drive was a nice and clean look to run with the trampa rear truck
- Open bindings, because one crash on asphalt made be reconsider ever using ratchet bindings again
- More capacity over high discharge with a 15Ah battery, but a tad cheaper cells(still outputs a max of 225 battery amps without breaking a sweat)
I love her, but just turned out to be an offroad beast, the flex lets her hit hills and any terrain as you please, however it turned out my fluxx perfomed okay for the AT riding I do, also I dont like hitting MTB trails with a esk8, probably stay with EUC for that purpose.
I have barely ridden her since the latest revision just some test runs and she is alot of fun, just turned out to be a completely different board then when I started and my collection growing from 1-2 boards, to 5-7 boards, she just takes too much space.
One of those boards I’m “done” with, she needs a new loving home for some hard rider that loves beating up a track.
Deck: Trampa 11 Ply Holy Pro Carver deck
Trucks: Apex Air front truck and Trampa Barrel truck
Open belt drive: Trampa OBD, 16 - 66 tooth ratio I believe it was nice and torquey
Battery Samsung 30T 10s5p, custom cell holder that I designed and 3d printed to fit inside the top mounted case, cells where “cheap” and they function great so just built something quick n easy.
ESC: Unity Vesc basic setup, rebuilt to always be on passed anti spark ICU and have a external Flipsky Anti spark
Motor: Alien Power Systems, 6374, these are my most loyal motors I have, running at a steady 4000 watt each.
Antispark: Flipsky 200A antispark been working flawlessly so far
Remote: Spintend Remote, nice n easy in my books
Wheels Rockstar 2’s with evolve 175mm (7") tires and Phatlads with a spare in the rear.
If you have any questions about the board itself or setup, just ask.